• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonshardz

hmm....now all we need are farmhouses and/or buildings like on the Maxis farms.

~~Dragonshardz~~

Pat

I was able to download the lots from the first post without a problem.... Im going in game now to play hehehehe....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Toichus Maximus

yep, the download was fine (tho i did have a popup ad). They look great, as always  :thumbsup:

zorven

David -

First off, I just want to say I am glad you are on the road to recovery...I was honestly worried when I read that message from Heather (which I just read about 10 minutes ago...)  - I found your ST thread about a week ago while searching for information on proper scale in SC4 and began reading it from the beginning and migrated to here when you began posting here. I read all your posts and some of everyone else's and it still took much of my free time for over a week to get to the end. I have truly enjoyed both your "on-topic" and "off-topic" posts and feel like you are a long lost friend.

So, as you have requested a couple of times, this lurker is checking in to be a 3RR regular....

Thank you for all your efforts to make this a community and with sharing your passion with us.

-Jeff

threestooges

The download seemed to work fine. With the exception of a commercial or two blocking the download buttons for a few seconds, everything seemed smooth. I'm going to give them a quick run through (though it's a bit late around here). I'll get back to you after I've had the chance to test it.
-Matt

quackmofro

Yo, David, the fields are top-notch. No problem with downloading, File Factory is all right, despite the fact that there are ads littered everywhere on every page. Also, I got a video popup, which was scary because I had my volume unknowingly all the way up.

"MOVE OVER ELVIS. MARIAH CAREY'S IN CHARGE."
&mmm

Anyway, I'm working on some agro in my region right now so this will be perfect. Thanks a bundle! ;D

dedgren

Okay, that seemed to work.  Let's try some more.

We haven't seen these around here in a while.

Well, they're ready to go.

You can check them out here [linkie].

I'm off to bed.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Kumba

There is only one word to describe this....

AMAZING

This will seriously improve our farms by so much more. Thank you for taking the time to actually lot and Bat these and actually releasing it to the public and not just for 3RR use.

The community is very grateful for the added realism, keep it up! I'm looking forward to this whole thread.

EDITHi, Kumba- thanks!  I can't take any credit for the great BATting, though.  That's my almost a lawyer partner Matt (threestooges), who learned how to do something overnight that has baffled me for three years. -DE
______ F L Y  S C A G J E T S ______
The Most Reliable, Helpful, Diverse SimCity Aerospace Group LOTs BATs and MODs

wouanagaine

Thanks for the lot David
But please remove those damn .sav files from the zips

EDITOops, Steph- I thought I'd caught them.  I'll fix that and reupload the file over the next little bit. -DE

EDIT2Done! -DE

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

meldolion

Hi David,
the download was successful, fot both files :)

cannot wait to try them :D

Diggis

rooker1

Why don't you upload them to the LEX or have I missed something?
Anyways.....they do look very good and will be a great addition to the game, thanks.
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

pokestik

MR. D..Thank You for the farm downloads $%Grinno$%. To ALL of you fellow Devotees of SC4, my sincere thanks as well! As the third seat in a two seat plane &mmm, I am wanting to master this ongoing project and with your continued participation, I will kick its a** if I can get off this website any time soon :thumbsup:

George
I may be dumb but I'm not stupid

bat

Thank you very much! And they are looking wonderful, David!!! :thumbsup:

Giligone

**whistles** Impressive. I still love those CPI farms, so good!

mightygoose

any sign on the fence lots or have i missed those????
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

thundercrack83

Magnificent, David! Absolutely magnificent!

Just got the CPIs in my Plugins folder and I can't wait to use them!

Thanks again, my friend!

Dustin

Pat

Got my CPI lots woohoo!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Toichus Maximus

omigod, i've been waiting for these forever! These are awesome!  &apls &apls &apls

Heblem

Thank you very much again for now sharing those crop circles!!!  :thumbsup: just awesome  :P