• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankU

This is getting worse and worse! Doesn't anyone care about my poor HD and CPU?  :'(
Someday they will cuse me and go into flames..... A disaster not foreseen by EA.

But hey, anyway, was anything seen on this site foreseen by EA?

No way....
Loud  &apls &apls to everyone here and to David especially.

Your farms make me want to do all my agricultural areas over again.

A thing that sprang into my face though: after fall the leaves have fallen down on the ground, but in the winter pic there is just brown soil...... Shouldn't be there some remains of leaves?
Is this another step into realism? Or is it too far out?

dedgren

Oh, Frank...

QuoteShouldn't be there some remains of leaves?

Details I would die for.  Great minds think alike, my friend.

The countdown begins...

tick, tick, tick, tick...

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

thundercrack83

This is best news I've heard in a long time! I cannot wait to being the collaboration, David, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one!

I'll be looking forward to more information on this front, and I should get myself reacquainted with my quad, too!

Take care!

Dustin

Tarkus

I have to concur with Dustin here.  This is absolutely fantastic news!  I've been looking forward to it for quite some time now. ;)

-Alex

Ryan B.

30 days!? 

RL be forsaken - I've got work to do! 

*rolls up his sleeves & starts designing signage*

BigSlark

Damn. We've got a countdown. I suppose my slight sabbatical from SC4 is almost over, eh? This is great news, David, and I can't wait to get started!

Cheers,
Kevin

threestooges

So the countdown begins... I should get a jump start on reading so I'll have time to put toward this as it so rightly deserves. Hope all is well.

mightygoose

ive got a hellua lot of plugins to download :P

barnatoum has kinda vanished so we need to update the plugins list with post list releases.... mattb325 has released some great new w2w

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

dedgren

Farming in the North Country.

Let's do a roll call over at the private 3RR Team thread [linkie].  Leave a post there to check in, and check back every day or so for the further details of how this will be going.  If you think you're on the team but can't access the thread, PM me.  We may have a few vacancies as well, so if you are interested in participating in this, PM me with your thoughts on what you'd like to do.

C-Day, as I guess we'll call it, is 3RR's second anniversary [linkie].  From such humble origins a great project will be made!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

JoeST

CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ()stsfd() ()stsfd()

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

bat

Also looking forward to it!

And nice new picture there, David!

Andreas

The last pic looks just lovely, David (not that the other pics won't look great, though ;) )! Maybe that cattle guard should be a tad lighter, though - it looks very dark against the rather light base texture.
Andreas

Pat

OMG OMG OMG.... I can't wait!!! Farming in the north country looking good...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Giligone

Looking good. I look forward to the beginning of collaboration. Although I have not the time to get involved I will watch with keen anticipation.  :satisfied:

Yoman

In 29 days Broken Arrow lake explodes I assume as well :P

jayo

Quote from: jayo on February 09, 2008, 12:58:27 AM
Haven't you tried the new stuff by cycledogg???He made some new bushy things & weeds in his prop pack-they would help the fences.

EDIT: Jayo, hey!  Which specific C.P. prop pack are you referring to?  Thanks. -DE

Ah-The very newest one-I think he re-rendering all his props & added some newones-For eg.The cottonwoods look ALOT better-Less bright   :P And theres things like weeds,oil drums,junk,flower pots,new car models.etc.etc.
Yeh-i hope that helped  ()stsfd()

Also-it would be nice to see a little village or two & a rural railway line perhaps  :thumbsup:
I'm back

dedgren

A brief detour here...

I took a minute to DL the updated prop pack by our friend c.p. to which jayo had pointed us in the direction of.  They are on the LEX and found by searching c.p.'s creations and then DLing the "BSC MEGA Props CP Vol01".

n.b.I note that, due to increased security, it is no longer possible to link directly to items on the LEX.

Here's the seasonal trees that are included.

Spring

Summer

Fall

Winter

That's as far as I've gotten- my time is limited today.  The fall colors are certainly way, way more subtle.  It's a great looking set, and I can't wait to see these in 3RR's quads.

The countdown continues...

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Yoman

I'm obsessed with the cottonwoods in that prop pack, particularly the spring versions.  ;D

jayo

There looking nice-I'm obsessed with the fall oaks & wide oaks  :P
I'm back

rooker1

All the different projects you work on all at one time is insane.  How do you get any real life stuff done? hehehe  The new farms, the fences with seasonal trees all look fantastic.

I also hope that Heather is doing well. 

It's always nice to visit here to see new ideas.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.