• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Royal Gansbaai Kingdoms - The End; A New Revolution

Started by marsh, May 12, 2010, 04:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wwecruz

Wowzers.. Talk about an update! Very impressive!

marsh

No replies yet but I thought you guys should no where Al Aauim actually is. :P

It's in that red circle...
To see it closer, here are multiple maps of the entire planet. (hidden in spoilers)

Maps of Andonia

Andonia is a planet of the USNW (SC4 Union). Which was drawn all by me.  :)

This is the new home of Gansbaai, and it's dependancy of Al Aauim. So get used to it.  ;)

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

marsh

2b2gbi, noahclem, Framly, nbvc, kwakelaar, peter007, Reikhardt, art128, Girafe, wallasey, Tomas Neto, ciuu96, ecoba, cubby420, Utvaw, scboy, apeguy, wwecruz, & rooker1: Thank you all!  ;D

Dantes: What exactly is the "Desert-Optic"?  &Thk/(

nedalezz: Don't forget the Antarctic and Steampunk.  ;)

noahclem

Great update Marsh!! Using the RHW around the airport, where OWR is often used, works really well and the airport itself seems perfect. Any chance to see a bit more of those highways on the edge of the zoomed-out picture?  I look forward to seeing where that teaser highway picture takes us....

peter007

Very nice update marsh.
I like the airport very much, especially the realistic and spacial area.

nbvc

Fantastic work. &apls &apls
Is the water in the last image photo shopped or a mod?

art128

The airport is really well made, technically, but sorry to say but the runway is way to small (even with the under construction area finished) to let a 747 or even big planes land. You really should consider expand it again. But anyway that's a nice update !  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Tomas Neto

i_love_lamp

You seem to have a talent for putting airports where you normally don't find airports, ie next to a mountain. But I think it looks good! And that's an interesting map you've put together there

Utvaw

Another fine update, that picture from the plane window was a nice touch.

kelis

Well done, Great airport my friend  and great photoshoping  &apls &apls Keep up the good work.
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Kergelen

Links to SC4 websites

Exla357

Wow. I like that shot out of the Plane window, even if there is no way that would happen in RL. One thing, though: WHERE OH WHERE DO YOU GET THOSE JAPANESE ELEVATED TERMINALS? I'VE LOOKED EVERYWHERE AND CAN'T FIND 'EM! Looking forward to more!
-Alex

kaylacey

nedalezz

Fantastic airport! You are one of those players that just seems to get better and better, so much so you have become one of the revolutionaries of the game :)

kwakelaar

Seems you have put quite some time and effort into map making. Looks great so far.

rooker1

What an interesting airport. 
Very well done and very realistic!!!

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Framly

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Nanami

aeak :o :o really realistic work!!!
I love how you create those landscape!! :thumbsup:
btw what is the watermod and terrainmod that you use??