• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RONDNOIR ~ the small Principality ~ Biganos - Replies and Teaser Old Watermill ~

Started by Framly, May 06, 2010, 02:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kergelen

The MMP arround the ship is perfect.

These islands are very pleasing to see. &apls

Links to SC4 websites

ladybug

I loved it! I loved the island and the ship and the stories.  :thumbsup:

apeguy

Incredible! I love the idea with the shipwreck, and as always your detailing is perfect. :thumbsup:

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

Framly

@Ol.S / Benoit, RickD, Rambuckel, peter007, solsystem, Girafe, art128, Kergelen, A.Gates, ladybug, apeguy

Thanks for your nice words! &apls

Theresa - the small harbor village - PART I

An overview - 1.300 people live in the coastal village..

The Village was built in ~1912. By the construction of the "Atlantic - Rondnoir Bay-Canal", the small village was developed near the coast.

The beaches of Theresa extends over 4 km - Neptune's Beach Club -

the small Beach Club is part of the near Camping Club - "Neptune" -

The Camping Club "Neptune" is one of the most popular campgrounds in Rondnoir - the location at the beach is very unique...

..the Neptune Beach..

The Camping Club was founded in 1971..

See you soon  ;)

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

nbvc

Kergelen

wow. I love the campsite!

The beach, the tents between the flora, the accesses to the beach, sorchin rocks with Girafe flora. All is fantastic &apls &apls

Links to SC4 websites

jafmo

Every of your updates is a real joy!! The colours, the lotting, the ideias...Like how you used the forest tower to be a lifeguard tower. By the way where did you get that public bathroom in the last pictures?

Keep the good work

noahclem

Great work Framly  &apls  The beaches, shores and camping areas are just great! Great finish to the bird island as well  &apls

art128

Excellent work Framly, this town is very clean and nice. I love the work you've done with the retaining walls around the port area, it's very well done and the result is great. Though, I'm not sure for the use of the Parisian seawalls. I don't think they blend very well the the area. Just my two cents.

Take care!
-Arthur
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

OMG !!!! I'm speechless with this terrific update  :o Look those details !!!!

I have not much to say Framly, your work with the details and the scenes is just amazing, keep it up !!!

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

solsystem

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

benedict

Well done, you're back at number one on BTT - I chose the beautiful beach scene for the background.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

Yan077

I was a little busy these last times, and not commented here. A shame...
What can I say....  &idea  Your work is actually one of the finest in this SC4 world.
I enjoyed so much all your last work, particulary, l'Ile aux oiseaux... This is a jewel as the real island is, in the "Bassin d'Arcachon"

Thanks for all your beautiful pictures  &apls

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

ladybug

mave94

Framly

A look into the future

-Audenge-

..Road to Audenge..

See you soon!

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

mgarcia

Wowwwww!  Absolutely amazing.....you depict scenes with such realism... Awesome work.... Wonderful work..