• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RONDNOIR ~ the small Principality ~ Biganos - Replies and Teaser Old Watermill ~

Started by Framly, May 06, 2010, 02:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrebuTa

Long time reader, first time poster but I am loving every single shot of your MD. Keep it up, breathtaking!

kelis

Amazing is the word !! The details always are amazing, the pictures always are amazing, you MD always it's amazing !!
Great job my friend  &apls &apls

PD: The BIG Yvonne looks so funny  $%Grinno$%
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Girafe

You and RFR team are doing an excellent job  &apls &apls

the rural scenes are amazing, details are everywhere, it remembers me someone  ::)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

benedict

Congratulations - you're number one on Ben's Top Ten this week!
Click on the banner to celebrate!

whatevermind

First time I've dropped in here, and wow, well deserved reputation.  Amazing work, and incredible detail.

nbvc

Kergelen

Amazing update again!
Not only in details but also in the overview. &apls

Links to SC4 websites

namspopof

STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

rambuckel

WOW WOW WOW !!!!!!! You used the green Peta-Sign ....  &hlp Can we please have a picture from another angle, it's hardly visible =)

And Yvonne seems finally close to bursting ... but that had to be expected considering the amounts of maize and other stuff in the last few updates ;)

Pictures that set patterns ... :)

Theresa
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

carlfatal

Yes Theresa, as i´ve said: too much maize...  :D
Wonderful picture but i will stay as a carnivore. My love for animals is a stomached one...  $%Grinno$% (exepting my cats)
Greetz, Carl

Badsim

Like more than 15 000 other players , I've got that dam from Pegasus sleeping in my plugins and I consider it as an emblematic BAT , waiting for a good mountainous spot to place it but , frankly , this is its best use I've ever seen and I don't think possible to do better than that : to do something nearing that perfection is now the challenge ...  :D

The following update is stunning , as always the closest views show your precision as landscaper , Lot editor , "life adder" , while on the farest views we totally forget this is a game with a grid , and the amount of work looks crazy when we think there's no tree controller so even each single tree , like everything else , is there because you put it there  ::) ... well , a little criticism BTW : some traffic to justify that expensive ( and controversial ...  ;D ) bridge and it would have been absolutely perfect . Right now , that's "just" perfect . :P  $%Grinno$%

&apls &apls &apls

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Framly

TEA...SER TIME ;)
A look into the future..

See you soon :P

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

mgarcia

Uh Uh! Wowwww!   The rural scene is magnificent - majestic  - awesome (I could add more but I won't anger you) - I love it - its beautiful - the logging scenes, the trees and those trains especially the freight train - wonderful work.   I don't think I'll ever get a scene like these treats.

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

art128

Hi Framly, nice shots you have there.

I can't decide which of the two is my favourite, as I like both a lot.

On the rural scene, I like a lot how the two trains blend perfectly with the rest of the scene. it's neither too much but just as much as needed to make it perfect. The only criticism I can make is that I'm not sure if both freight and passenger trains take the same line..

The urban scene was really enjoyable as well. That big dam is fitting very well and has a lot of charm used this way. Also, bending with these walls is a plus.

Take care

Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

carlfatal

@Arthur: normally in Europe trains for freight and passenger use the same tracks, modern freight trains run with 120 kmph.
But: Franky, you´ve mirrored the first picture, nice on one hand, cause on some french lines they drive on the left, but then i think it´s confusing car drivers...  :P

Aside from that: wonderful like always, hard to find more superlatives for a comment as You show in nearly every update.  &apls
Everything is so full of life, actually a single overview like in the last shot shows a huge amount of details and i wish to dive in and walk along the streets at the lake to see more of this. Do i really see clothelines between the houses? Perfect is the only word i know for this.
Keep it on my friend,
greetz, Carl

Kergelen

The situation of the damn near the village is stunning and the church is good located too.
Is a great detail the freight train loaded with timber near the logging scenes.
&apls &apls

Links to SC4 websites

kelis

The location of the church looks so good, the trains pictures also looks  good, Great job as always Framly  &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

noahclem

Great teasers Framly!  &apls  I should really try using those walls and making an area with a dam sounds really nice too!

benedict

Congratulations, you're number one on Ben's Top Ten for a second week!
Click on the banner to celebrate!