• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Rayden's Shosaloza (Mount Robson)

Started by Rayden, December 19, 2006, 03:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayden

Here is where I'll contribute with BSC, on this task on building this nice map without destroying the environment ;)

BarbyW

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

jacqulina

excellent cant wait to see what you do my friend

Alfred.Jones

I cannot wait to see you work Rayden :thumbsup:

Sim City 4 Devotion

Colyn

Welcome and thank you for the support ... let the game begin.
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

bat

NikNik

Another rayden challenge.

I ca'n't wait to see more.  &hlp

Nik-Nik

sebes

Your drawing is very promissing... looking forward to what you will show us next!  :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

beskhu3epnm

Your photoshopping of that image is pretty flashy (in typical Rayden fashion!). I am defenitely looking forward to what you are gonna pull off!

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?board=79.0
New Horizons Productions Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio dedgren ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite M4346 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Rayden

I know, I know, you might be thinking that he just trown us that photoshoped pic and completely forgot about it. Nope, just been quite busy with RL, as I'm starting my holidays in a couple of days and I had to let everything at work completely done and organized before I left. Also, as some of you already know, I'm leaving in a couple of weeks to my yearly snowtrip to Andorra and still have a lot to prepare. Today I had a little time and patient and completely removed my old Columbus Terrain Mod and had it replaced by the newly CPT Italia Terrain Mod. It looks great, doesn't it  :thumbsup: Tonight I'll start minor terraforming actions like making some streams, waterfalls and flora planting. Now, I'll just present you the entire map image, just click the thumbnail.

Laterz :)

jacqulina

TheTeaCat

nice update and the terrain mod too.
Enjoy your holidays and come back safe ;)

:satisfied:
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Alfred.Jones

Very insane map ;D Have a great holiday Rayden ;)

Sim City 4 Devotion

sebes

Great map. Looking forward to the minor terraforming additions ;)
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Rayden

Well, I haven't done much today, but so do you, it looks like I'm not the only only under the effects of too much booze or sleepless. Here is some of the minor terraforming details I meant.

I also have to bring the snow line a tiny bit down. I need to go over again with the Thalassicus tutorial and files to do so.

BarbyW

Which Italia snow mod are you using? cycledogg did a special one for me to lower the snow line for a different region. I can't use it on this as it would ALL be snow with the changes I made.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Rayden

I'm using this one - CPT_No6_zzItaliaTerrainController_LowerSnowPatch.dat

mattb325

Nice start - I really like that little river you've made. ;)

sebes

That river and valley are totally awesome Rayden! The trees in the rapids give it a very idyllic look.  &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

bat