• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

CSX Plays on Shosaloza

Started by Colyn, December 19, 2006, 03:26:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colyn

Just some information about D4 .... Matt Taylor is a busy man and the city of Cape Vidal is next on his list ... here he has some very ambitious plans for that vast expanse of waterfont and open sea.

So to make sure he will get what he wanted he decided to test the contractors first ... CSX was first to present him with something very special "CSX WFK - Malta" ...

This is the "Victorian" a very snazzy B&B right on the waterfront for those with enough bucks to afford the old world style and comfort. (A tribute to Cycledogg.)

A night shot showing the Tea Cat and Jacquelines .... both upper class eating and dinking spots.

Another look at Jacquelines. (A tribute to Jacqulina)

The Tea Cat by day. (A tribute to The TeaCat)

Matt Taylor likes this and it is a definite contender for one of the large waterfront developments that is in the pipeline.

PS ... these lots and a few others that were made for the Shosaloza project will be released on the LEX soon. Over the years I have made many tribute lots for SC4 Community members and I hope the three I am naming here will have no objections.

Thanks for all the comments.
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

M4346

Wow Colyn, that is really beautiful, perfect even! I saw these earlier in this MD, but this close-up further supports the fact that you are a master!

I am definitely looking forward to the release and will be utilising them ad nauseum when I have them. :P

Looking good, as always! Keep up the great work!  :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Rayden

Great lots Colyn. I'm sure Jacquie will be thrilled with that lot of yours. And TC too ;) Looking forward to add them to my massive plugins folder $%Grinno$%

kwakelaar

Like the colors of this waterfront, also very nice lots you have made there.

sam

Very nice  &apls. I love the new things you have made, they look great. They are very fitting tributes too.

mattb325

Great new stuff you've shown us here, Colyn. I wish things like this existed more often in RL! Perfect ()stsfd()

emilin

Must.Have.Waterfront.Lots.

That is some of the best looking waterfronts I have ever seen. Looking eagerly forward to their release. Stunning! Absolutly stunning!

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

bat

Really great lots you have made there! :thumbsup:

dedgren

There's technicians and there's artists...

You, Colyn, are an artist.  Your lots are to die for.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

rooker1

The water front lots look amazing.  and making them a tribute to someone else is a very nice idea as well.  I can't wait to see these gems upload to the lex.
Call me Robin, please.

Colyn

Thanks for the compliments guys ... I want to make a few more lots to go with the Malta WFK so that you can build a really interesting waterfront area.

All these are pure eye candy ... the reason is that I am seeing it to be used on the waterfront and then 2 or three tiles away the first road/street .... then you can zone that with Res or Comm and have a very spiffy area.
Come see CSX Play

NikNik

Quote from: dedgren on February 13, 2007, 07:41:49 AM
There's technicians and there's artists...

You, Colyn, are an artist.  Your lots are to die for.David

There is no better way to put it, Colyn, so I blatantly copy it from David.
(well maybe not to die for  ;D  )

Nik-Nik

Colyn

Matt Taylor ran into a problem ... the Old Aberdybi Rescue station stood smack bang in the middle of new waterfront development zone. Well ... not a man that is stopped easily and a firm believer in the might of the Simileon  &idea he called Callagrafx and CSX in ... well nobody knows what were said in that meeting but the outcome was great ...  :thumbsup:

The old Rescue station got a workover and now functions as a working "museum" rescue station.

This lot is not eye candy and needs road access, power and water.

I like it a lot ... I wish I had more time to build lots ... I especially like to twist with other people's creations.  ;)
Come see CSX Play

BarbyW

Very spiffy, Colyn. Look forward to getting my hands on these Malta lots. ;D
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

sandrasim1

Lovely pics and I really love your new waterfront lots...look forward to playing with them ;D
"I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work"  Thomas Alva Edison

jeronij

The final lot looks really excellent  :thumbsup:

I'll have to find some playing time for this one  ;D
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

greenbelt

:) WOW!  Can't wait to get my hands on these water front lots.  I'd like to use them with MBEARs lots.  Looks very Mediterranean. &apls

bat

Fantastic using of the rescure station! :thumbsup:

rooker1

The resue station look awesome, great job.
Call me Robin, please.

Rayden

Yeah, Cal's recsue station's looking great ;) Nice one Colyn :thumbsup: