• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

romualdillo's little BATs & Problems

Started by romualdillo, May 21, 2014, 09:53:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

romualdillo

Thanks Kergelen!!!

Arne, when you talk about the second and third house do you refer to the last three updates (the different colour variations) or all the buildings: 1. Casa Arcos, 2. Casa Luis XVI, 3. Casa Marchiaro, 4. Casa Quaroni.  ()what()

romualdillo

As the works in the other construction sites are momentarily stopped, waiting for the answer of The Transport Commission (aka vester  $%Grinno$%), I've worked a little on the Beti Jai:

I hope you like it!!!

vester

I like it. All done in gmax!!!  ???  WoW

Does this answer you question ?

vortext

Facade is shaping up nice!  :thumbsup:

Also second the request for two (or more) story buildings.  ::)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

romualdillo

Yes it does answer the question!!!  :D. I was confused, beacuse I haven't touched the pattern of the second house at all!!  :P. It's still in my to do list. OK, I'll work on the roof and enlarge the scale of the roof tiles on the third house.

I'm sorry to say I don't use gmax for modelling, but sketchup. I find it easier to work with. Then I export it to gmax.

Well, you both know I have 4 two-story buildings to work with after finishing these ones. I plan to do a two-story version of them anyway, but SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Don't tell!!  :-X

c.p.

Nice detailing on the Beti Jai so far :thumbsup:  I look forward to seeing your 2 story houses. :)

romualdillo

Thank you c.p.!!! I have to finish those first!!  :P

Here's the new roof. I've changed the texture a bit and made the tiles bigger:

Here you can see the new roof, the older roof and the oldest roof:

I hope you like it better!!!

romualdillo

Some progress in Beti Jai:

vester

Looking great Daniel.  :thumbsup:
Love all the details.

c.p.

Beautiful modelling work so far on the Beti Jai.  :thumbsup: Could take awhile to render that one, with all the intricate details. ()testing()

romualdillo

vester: Thank you!!!

c.p.: Thank you!!  :D Let's see, it's my biggest BAT so far.

I've changed the roofs of the other versions, I hope you like it!!

gn_leugim

noahclem

Great work on the new facade and latest roof modification  &apls

romualdillo

gn_leugim: Muito obrigado!!!  :D

noahclem: Thank you!!!

Corner version, I hope you like it!!

art128

I'm liking this corner version a lot!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

gn_leugim

romualdillo

art128 and gn_leugim: Thank you!!!

Other colour versions:

The Beti-Jai facade is completely modelled (I think):

I mixed two different plans to complete the missing parts:

I hope you like it!!! (I used a Greek font, just to simulate some sort of Simlish)

Simcoug

romualdillo

Thanks!! I preferred using "Simlish" because I think it fits better with the game.  :P I've noticed that I've forgotten the "Beti-Jai" sign.

Now, the last model version of the last house (only two colour variations left):

I hope everything is OK.

romualdillo

Well, finally the last two colour variations!! I hope everything is OK.

Does anyone know how to remove all the maxis streetside props? I don't want to replace them with custom ones, just remove them. I've tried my luck at modding, manipulating the simcity_1.dat with the reader and trying to make a patch with the T21 network lots. I made a new .dat archive with the lots and removed all the LotConfigPropertyLotObjects of all of them, but it didn't work. Can anyone help me, or post a link to a tutorial or mod?