• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simmer's Lotting Lab.

Started by Simmer2, December 11, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fantozzi

Yes, action lots, for telling the glorious story of the railway pioniers of SC4.

&apls &apls &apls

Simmer2

Thanks!! I'm glad you like it.

Dora (Gustav's sister) is now complete and I turned it into a park, tourist attraction.

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

Simmer2

Yep this is it, my 100th upload!!

SM2 Locomotives Refueling Station

Get it here https://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3708

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

Tyberius06

Congratulation for your 100th upload!!!!  &apls &apls &apls &apls

Thank you very much for your continuous hard work of making models, props, textures and awesome LOTs! :) Keep up the good work!  :popcorn:

- Tyberius

Ps.: Thanks for releasing the Locomotive Refueling Station and the "Big Bertha" is looking fantastic, but could you make it in pink and purple version, and I would like to see little orange ponies and white unicorns with rainbow coloured tail on the cannon... Can you do that! Thanks in advance :D :D :D
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Simmer2

Thanks Tibi! I guess when I hit 1000 uploads I will get 2 replies :D

Alas forward it is.

3X3 lot SM2 Locomotive Wash Station (with animated steam)

Simmer2

bradf_50

Quote from: Tyberius06 on October 29, 2018, 06:17:32 AM
Congratulation for your 100th upload!!!!  &apls &apls &apls &apls

Thank you very much for your continuous hard work of making models, props, textures and awesome LOTs! :) Keep up the good work!  :popcorn:

- Tyberius

Ps.: Thanks for releasing the Locomotive Refueling Station and the "Big Bertha" is looking fantastic, but could you make it in pink and purple version, and I would like to see little orange ponies and white unicorns with rainbow coloured tail on the cannon... Can you do that! Thanks in advance :D :D :D

I Ditto that!!!!

Andreas

Quote from: Simmer2 on October 29, 2018, 05:07:58 PM
Thanks Tibi! I guess when I hit 1000 uploads I will get 2 replies :D
Yeah, maybe, but the rest will be busy to try your new stuff in the game. ;) Anyway, jokes aside, congrats to the achievement alright! 100 uploads in such a relatively short time is quite astonishing. &apls For the locomotive wash station, you should BAT a dirty locomotive that goes in, as a complement to the clean one we can see in the screenshots. ;D
Andreas

Simmer2

Thank you bradf_50 and Andreas

The locomotive on the screen shot is not entirely clean.. :D

I just added several lots to my SM2 Railways Bits collection. This one is an old crossings keeper's house. I'm sure you all have seen them if you live in a small town or at least passed by one. Old CN logo on it.

Simmer2

Simmer2

Thanks!

To change the pace a bit I decided to tackle someone else's models and create SM2 Union Grand Central Station
The main model was made by WolfeZe, posted over at the STEX. The only drawback is that the building does not have night lights but otherwise it is a beautiful model and could not pass up the opportunity to turn it into a double DTR passenger station.

Here are some pics.

Simmer2

fantozzi

On the night shot I swear I saw the ghost of Elvis Presley entering the station. Is there a train running to Graceland?

manga rivotra

I believe many "loter" are increasingly exciting seeing all these new props that you prepare for us!  :)
Special mention for this locomotive shed whose tarnished windows even opacified by the years are the most beautiful effect, and these beautiful sleepers and rails stacked.
And thanks for the locomotive refueling station, instant download as always.  :thumbsup:

Tyberius06

Hi!

It was a really great idea reusing this building! I'm planning to take an other look onto the whole series of the Pullman buildings from WolfZe.

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.

Simmer2

Thank you Fantozzi, manga rivotra and Tibi!

SM2 Dora Is ready. Grab it here....https://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3713

Simmer2

Tyberius06

Nice work!

Thanks for sharing! :)

paddy0174

Wow, looks nice and massive. It's not my cup of tea honestly, I totally dislike all military stuff. But that's me, and it is the first LOT from you, that I won't be using (nope, that shouldn't give you a sleepless night :D :D).

The work is really exceptional, and very detailed! Thanks for doing this, I'm quite sure, nearly everyone else likes military stuff... ;)
Back to the game after nine years - and everyday I find something totally new! :)

Simmer2

Thank you Tibi and Paddy

Here are the final pics before release of SM2 Grand Central Union Station
Added a few things while subtracting others... The platform with the builtin underground passage (nitelited) is one of them.

Simmer2

Seaman

ah... it's gorgeous. I really like how even long trains, seen usually in those busy cities, won't look awkward here :)

Simmer2

Thanks Seaman

Lets play the "find Waldo" game.

See anything new in these pictures?

Simmer2

Kitsune

Tibi did some special stations for me that include stairs ... those are going to be much better then whats currently being used !
~ NAM Team Member

Tyberius06

Hi!

Yepp, definitelly these are much better than the old McDry's stairs what I used for that lot. Really nice Nick! :)  &apls &apls
These will take place on more lots from me, for sure, after you released them (and the underground parking garages too... ;) :) )

- Tyberius