• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Jacques

Update : Tried creating a second accout. Did receive the email instantly. Clicked the confirmation link and gives me an error message that the account is already active or that the account does not exists...

Tried connecting and says the account is not yet active.

Looks like a problem on your end.

adamsclan

Cannot access LEX. Username - adamsclan. Thanks for help.

boer640

Hi,

I wanted to register for the LEX, I received following message:

"Sorry, an account with this username and/or e-mail already exists. If you forgot your password, please use the password reset form on the index page."

While trying to get a new password I get this one:

"You cannot reset your password if your account has not yet been activated. Please activate your account first. You can do that with the link you received by e-mail."

How can I register now? Many thanks in advance.

b0er64o

golfer26

Quote from: boer640 on October 03, 2015, 03:59:53 AM
Hi,

I wanted to register for the LEX, I received following message:

"Sorry, an account with this username and/or e-mail already exists. If you forgot your password, please use the password reset form on the index page."

While trying to get a new password I get this one:

"You cannot reset your password if your account has not yet been activated. Please activate your account first. You can do that with the link you received by e-mail."

How can I register now? Many thanks in advance.

b0er64o

got the same thing a few minutes ago. wouldnt even let me register a new name. i havent been on there in years, so i dont remember what email or username i used back then.

garion_porter

garion_porter

did not get email to activate account

thx!

Edited to remove email address, to protect from spambots floating the net. -Tarkus, Admin

Tarkus

garion_porter, I've manually activated your account.  It appears your email assigned to the account doesn't match with the one you initially provided in the post (the 1 at the end is missing).  In any case, to protect your email from spambots trolling the internet, I've removed it from your post.

-Alex

thesingingemt

My original username was twp1980 for both the forum and the LEX.  I can't access it anymore as I forgot the password and the email address no longer exists.  I would like to be able to use that account again.  I started this one only to post in the forums, about the issue.

soprobanana

razny

Hi
Above all good year

i just re-registered with the username ptinayah and i have not recieved the notification....thanx  in advance for all your help

Golhbul

Hi

I start the game after a long absence and I can not find simpeg ( apparently closed :() and here the LEX says "You have exceeded the daily overall download quota..."
Why?
I downloaded just the NAM

Jmouse

I'm checking on this for you.

*EDIT* There is a daily limit, and the NAM exceeds it slightly. Your NAM download should be complete, but you will have to wait until tomorrow to download more files.

Jmouse

The daily limit has now been increased so members can download the NAM and several other files as well if they need to.

Baynesjamie

Quote from: jeronij on January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM
NOTE: Please make sure to use the LEX Password Reset Form!

My user name is Baynesjamie and my email address is [removed] and I did not recieve my activation email for Lot exchange and it has really ticked me off a little bit could you help me with this as soon as you see this message thanks.

Edit: Removed email address so you don't get bombarded by spambots. -Tarkus, Admin

Tarkus

Baynesjamie, I've just manually activated your account.  We've had problems with the mail server eating the activation emails, so our apologies for the inconvenience.

-Tarkus, Admin

Baynesjamie

Quote from: jeronij on January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM
NOTE: Please make sure to use the LEX Password Reset Form!

Dear SC4D member,

Hi its Baynesjamie again its now saying that the username and password do not match and won't let me into file exchange could you help me with that

Tarkus

Check your private messages--I just sent you a temporary password to log on.

-Tarkus, Admin

riponite

Hi,
I'm trying to reset my LEX password and have run into trouble since my e-mail has changed.  My Username is Riponite and I was able to update my general password and information on the main site so you can confirm this.  My new e-mail is [removed so you don't get bombarded by spammers -Tarkus].
Thanks again.
Carl Z. (Riponite)

Tarkus

Carl, it's fantastic to see you back around these parts! :thumbsup:  I've changed the email on your LEX account to match your forum account, so you should be able to do the proper password reset now.  If you run into any further issues, let us know, and we'd be happy to help.  I've also taken your email out of your post (BTW, caught the pipe organ reference ;D), so you don't get bombarded by spammers.

-Alex

riponite

Thank you, Alex.
Let's just say that 2015 is not a year I'd like to repeat.
As for SimCity 4, I can't play it right now because Windows 10 messed up my CD-Rom in such a way that the game will not authenticate to open anymore.  I may have to buy a new downloadable copy to bypass that issue.
Have a wonderful day.
CZ

ernoarch

Hi,
I have problem with login to LEX. When I try to log from account "ernoarch" it says that "Username and password do not match" but I am using the same data's as on sc4devotion so there is no mistake from my side.
I tried like the others register from new account "ernoarch2". Then I have the same issue, I didn't receive registration email.
Thanks for help,
ernoarch or ernoarch2  $%Grinno$%