• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Something is not right here, of is it normal??

Started by gn_leugim, September 29, 2016, 01:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gn_leugim

I was playing arround and I checked my census and something was odd. I mean, all is odd.

Now, my little town has about 1200 inhabitants, with a total workforce of 500. so far so good, but is says that there are 3300 people working outside town and working in my town. I query the roads and I get about 200 people moving in only.

Then it says that I have over 9000 jobs in town??!! Now, this is a small (1x1km) town, barely covered in farms, no industry and a few shops. what???

you can actually see this bellow, where it says I have about 450 com jobs and 280 farm/ind jobs (more than enough for those 500 workforce), but then, it says that I have over 5000 and 7000 travelling outside town to work! from a 1200 inhabitant town!

Again, the query traffic tool indicates only about 200 people come in from outside to work in town, and no one leaves town to work. I'm confident I don't have "eternal works" bug, because of the roads layout and continuous monitoring regarding that. Also, I'm using CAM v1.0, and removing it, didn't change a thing.

Any ideas??