• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simmer's Lotting Lab.

Started by Simmer2, December 11, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eggman121

Great work Simmer2  :thumbsup:

I have found this video that has some sunken stations for inspiration...

https://www.youtube.com/v/mCUOUl3wo0o

Hopefully this will help you with the design of a modern variant of a station if you wish to do so ;)

They are based on the Frankston Line slightly South East of City (Melbourne)

-eggman121

mattb325

All the variants look great....very useful indeed  :thumbsup:

Simmer2

@eggman121 Thank you for the inspirational vid. More versions will come!

@matt325 Thanks!

@AsimPika3172 Thank you!

SM2 Oakland Stations are now online. Both options are available (with roof and without)

Heavy rail version... here http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3615

GLR version...here http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3616

Page 1 has been amended. http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=17211.0

Have fun.

Simmer2

________________________________________________________________________________

reddonquixote

Lovely work as always. Lol, the way the staircases appear to converge almost looks like MC Escher stairs  :D
Pay heed to the tales of old wives. It may well be that they alone keep in memory what it was once needful for the wise to know.

PaPa-J

Nice work Siimmer2!
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

Simmer2

Thank you!

Another one of my toys. I leased it to the SETI team  :D

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

AsimPika3172

Nice parabola dish!  :thumbsup:
I loves Sim City forever!

PaPa-J

Awesome! I can see some use's for that.
smile more, laugh more,
about things.

matias93

Simply fantastic!!!
Maybe some optical telescopes could be on sight :wink: ?? I think Matt's Griffith Observatory is the only one available by now, and while is beautiful, is legacy equipment, not something on which scientists would do cutting-edge discoveries...

"Lets be scientists and as such, remember always that the purpose of politics is not freedom, nor authority, nor is any principle of abstract character,
but it is to meet the social needs of man and the development of the society"

— Valentín Letelier, 1895

Simmer2

Thank you!

Night lights..

Optical.. (@matias93 *wink*

Simmer2

Tyberius06

Hehe!
Are you searching for U.F.O.-s, Nick? Both station is really nice and unique again.  &apls &apls &apls
Thanks!

- Tyberius1
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Krasner

ANARCHIST !!

Unconstantean

PaPa-J

Simply wonderful.  I truly love the Telescope.  Great work.
smile more, laugh more,
about things.

matias93

Really cool!!  &apls
I know exactly where those nice siblings will go on my region, I'm just having to plan a little to save them from light and electromagnetic pollution...

"Lets be scientists and as such, remember always that the purpose of politics is not freedom, nor authority, nor is any principle of abstract character,
but it is to meet the social needs of man and the development of the society"

— Valentín Letelier, 1895

Simmer2

Appreciate the replies and likes!!!

Last batch before launch.

Re-did the optical telescope: added night lights and several new details including computer banks in the dome.

Simmer2/Nick

AsimPika3172

Nice telescope Nick!  :thumbsup:
I loves Sim City forever!

Simmer2

Jack_wilds

MOOooo COW Milk does a body good!    ::)  :P   :D

mattb325

Both the dish and the observatory look great...well done, it's always tricky to get white textures, circular objects and Gmax to play nicely together  :thumbsup: