SC4D Homepage
BSC File Exchange
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

NAM 36 is here!

Author Topic: Gransimtenango  (Read 28511 times)

Offline korver

Re: Gransimtenango
« Reply #220 on: July 05, 2017, 09:53:14 PM »
Awesome work :) Really love the staircase and the city is stunning as always!

Sim City 4 Devotion Forums

« Reply #220 on: July 05, 2017, 09:53:14 PM »

Offline Nanami

« Reply #221 on: July 07, 2017, 09:54:56 AM »
Thats a lot of stairs! must be hard to climb before the cable car system installed.
Really nice area in overall! I like that "climate hazard" variation of picture.

also great job on doing lots! must be a leg work but it do worth a lot!

« Reply #221 on: July 07, 2017, 09:54:56 AM »

Offline manga rivotra

« Reply #222 on: July 09, 2017, 01:12:36 PM »

Update 23-2
****  Replies ****

@ Themistokles
The BLAM overhang prop can be found here
http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/18253-blam-overpath-props-volume-1/

@ Mattb325
I can see  28 dependencies for the La Salle House lot in the reader, 24 dependencies for the c.p. House lot......so it's seem to be too much to bee release without lost some stuff and make crazy anybody who want to download.....

@ art128
I think the same about the railway, but i have started this tile even before download Nam 35, so i'll try to use more smooth curves in next updates.

@Nanami
I like it too, another one of Xannepan Jupiter Mod surprise. In fact, more the cities are hilly, more this mod is funny. I have experimented some strong storm on this one.  :D

@ korver, Akallan, kelis, Dantes, feyss, and Silur
Thank you very much for these very many and pleasant comments, I sincerely appreciate  ;D
All the following pics are now zoom 5 ( by clicking on it ) and you can therefore see how I tortures Sims with those endless stairs.
I’ll try to put more references in the next update and above all in the previous but before i have to deal with the photobucket joke that ruin the 7 first page of the MD  :angrymore:

**** So now, Details pics **** ( if you click on pic, you'll see at zoom 5, so it's huge )

First view of the industrial area, from research center ( Mattb ) to the river mangrove ( the sea is only 800 meters frome here so the water is brackish ), passing by the tramways station ( art128 railways station « transformed » by PIM-X in a functionnal tramways station ) close to a cable car station ( from girafe ).
The diagonal and triangular building close to the pool are from Motokloss. The water color effect are from Xannepan Poseidon mod.

Others view of the industrial area. Many Mattb 325 building here and some from spa, simgoober, tag_one and jasoncw. PROP are mainly from WMP and SCF for the truck. Building in the commercial area are from Mattb325 too, and the truck parked at the enter of the area is making by using KOSC overlays on MushyMushy asphalt textures with some MushyMushy truck too.
View between hill and highways.

View between pool and commercial area

The left bank, totally flat and very different from the town on the hills. Here, there is some planification of the district with the idea of urban garden belted by W2W residenial, and some old building remanant near the main avenue axe from the fountain roundabout to the council center ( Mattb325 ) front of the river. This pic is taken under a spring light rain ( thank Jupiter Mod of Xannepan )

And some close view on the 2 hills.
First the most elevated with the water tower.

Now the main hill with the church ( Vnaoned/VIP ) and the town offine ( c.p. post office FAR version )
Bridges on the river are made by using the "Teirusu Rain tool" ( http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/21531-teirusu-rain-tool-additional-god-mode-terrain-tools-2/ )that allowed to build without maxis water under. I have this tool in the last update also close to the church. Stairs are from Reddonquixote and SimCoug.

And the 2 hills together.

« Reply #222 on: July 09, 2017, 01:12:36 PM »

Offline Tyberius06

« Reply #223 on: July 09, 2017, 03:03:10 PM »
Hi!
Amazing pictures again! I like how you modify some of the contents! :)

"I can see  28 dependencies for the La Salle House lot in the reader, 24 dependencies for the c.p. House lot......so it's seem to be too much to bee release without lost some stuff and make crazy anybody who want to download....."

Well, so what? 28 dependencies is nothing... Anyway I can't see the problem, most of these dependencies usually the most common ones what everybody should use, probably there is a few rarely used one, but come on, for such a nice additions I think worth it... :)

Well other option, if you don't want to spend a lot of time to dealing with the LEX or STEX dependency tracking system/attaching deps, you can still upload them onto a cloud drive (drop box, onedrive, google drive) with a list of the deps, and share only the link, and if somebody is interested in, that one wouldn't care about the deps... :)

For example I'm interested in the modified art128 station... ;) :) That could be useful for anyone else.

- Tyberius

« Reply #223 on: July 09, 2017, 03:03:10 PM »

Offline kelis

• || Mijn eigen Wereld ||
    • ~ Kelis Bat Design ~
  • CL:
    Puerta del Mundo
« Reply #224 on: July 10, 2017, 03:01:14 AM »
Okay, so here we got another fantastic update. I especially like the first picture where I can see that terminal station, I think that's a very good place with that plaza, parking zones and those buildings surrounding the area... Great job as always here  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

« Reply #224 on: July 10, 2017, 03:01:14 AM »

Offline Akallan

« Reply #225 on: July 10, 2017, 10:58:35 AM »
Impressive, your cities are always pleasant to see, and in one mosaic one can see so many details. The buildings are in perfect harmony with each other and integrate themselves into the outside environment, which is truly amazing. MMP work with river among other and magnificent, great work! &apls &apls

« Reply #225 on: July 10, 2017, 10:58:35 AM »

Offline romualdillo

« Reply #226 on: July 10, 2017, 12:32:30 PM »
Great pictures again! I've noticed c.p.'s FAR building on the hill. It gives an interesting touch to the surrounding space.

« Reply #226 on: July 10, 2017, 12:32:30 PM »

Offline korver

« Reply #227 on: July 10, 2017, 01:01:04 PM »
You've really done a masterful job recently! Beautiful MMPing, custom lotting, landscaping, etc.. just wonderful all around :) Although if I had to pick out one in particular, I really love those river beds (and the dry ones).. I know from experience how hard those can be to get right and you nailed it :thumbsup:

« Reply #227 on: July 10, 2017, 01:01:04 PM »

Offline Nanami

« Reply #228 on: July 16, 2017, 09:06:57 AM »
Of course its another great update! Those sloppy hill would be difficult to be work on. great work on doing it!

btw its shame with that photobucket problem in your MD.. I know how it feels since I encountered the problem when majhost gone back on 2014..

« Reply #228 on: July 16, 2017, 09:06:57 AM »

If you experience visual glitches in our site, we strongly suggest you to use Firefox to browse the forums. Also a 1024*768 or higher resolution is highly recommended to view this site

Latest News

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2011
SMFAds for Free Forums

Page created in 0.426 seconds with 71 queries.