• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke09

Omg Arthur thats are fantastics mosaics,and did i saw a asian building in that city?I liked it....
Tu és
Time de tradição,raça,amor e paixão,
Ó meu mengo...
Eu,sempre te amarei,
Onde estiver estarei
Ó meu mengo

Scarton

meinhosen

That's some nice work Arthur!  The second mosiac is nicely done- I like the way it looks.
You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?

io_bg

Great work, my friend. Excellent lotting. You're really good at this! Looking forward to more! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Battlecat

Amazing work.  That's a great looking area, even if it is a bit dingy looking!  Which of course was the intent I'm sure!   :)

art128

Bobbi - Yeah, I know  :P  thanks a lot my friend !

CraigKingOfIreland - thanks Craig, I'm glad you like it !

Luke09 - thanks ! yeah sure it's an Asian building, but he looks well here !

citycapitalizer - thanks !

meinhosen - Thanks very much, I'm glad you like the second mosaic !

io_bg - thanks Ioan !

Battlecat - thanks my friend !

Well, it's time to leave those ugly ghettos to go far far away form the capital Kalmykia, to a city where Housing rhymes with industries and vice versa. So this is at 15 kilometers from the buisness center of the region that our train stop in a little town where a Lada was waiting to do the 5 kilometers for arriving to the city of ... Volgodonsk.

Props & Texture Catalog

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Bobbi

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

tooheys

Another great update Arthur   ;)

Your mosaic's are always brilliant and no exception here. Nice work with that industrial plant.

A couple of things caught my eye. That roundabout, very neatly done. And the open grass area behind the church, they appear all the time in RL, but it is always so tempting to spice them up with some gardens etc when playing SC4. But sometimes, plain is best, and I think you got it spot on here  :thumbsup:

Cheers

Dave

Battlecat

That roundabout in the first mosaic is very eye catching, nicely done.  Love the details on your industrial areas, I really like how you tied the multiple lots together using the pipes to provide the feel of a larger scale project. 

Sciurus

Very very nice, but as I said on TSC, try to pull the houses apart the industries ;)

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

djvandrake

Great mosaic and I also very much like the smoke effects.  Nice feel to your city, quite authentic.  :thumbsup:

meinhosen

Great work!  I'll echo all the previous comments on the smoke effects- those were nicely done. 
You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?

calibanX

That's a great update Arthur. Your industrial area blends very well with that residential neighborhood. Very nice. A very nice mosaic as well. I always like a good mosaic.

Take care.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

art128

Props & Texture Catalog

Fabian93

Wow, I did not see, that there was a second update already!
Your little city is looking beautiful in it's own way, even though it's a pretty R$ dominated district. &apls Very good job on that, since it's pretty hard to make it look like a pretty poor
district but still good looking at the same time (sorry I can not explain it well, but i guess you know what i mean).
Looking forward to Update #3  :thumbsup:

Fabian

Leodido

Omnia, my first MD. Check it out!

jmyers2043

I like the picture of the church and the nice green lawn behind it. My minds eye can make out the Monks as they take a stroll after morning prayer ...

Good Luck with your Diary - Jim Myers
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Schulmanator

I am really liking your newest MD. The town is looking very realistic and pleasant.
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0