• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

And the 900the Reply is for me! :D

Replies from update "Rural Side oF Kazan [7th July]"

noahclem - Thanks a lot Noah, i'm glad you liked the waterfall!  :P

Sciurus - Thanks Guillaume, that dam took me some time to make, glad you liked it!  ()stsfd()

io_bg - Thank you, Ioan!

Adetsaj - Thanks!  :P

Ol.S / Benoit -  Merci Benoit!

EleventhAvenue - hehe, thanks a lot for your comment, really appreciate it! Unfortunately, i'm not able to give you links to everything! that would take at least 10 pages! But I can tell you to look at the different exchanges here at SC4D (the LEX), the STEX (simtropolis) Simcity Polska Exchange etc! :P

kbieniu7 - I like modern rupture between the forest and the concrete! :D For sure the DUGA can't be missed from the region view! xD Well my region is not really from Siberia, but more from the real city of Kazan, the river (the main one) is called the Volga! ;) Also about the dam, well you might have to take a look at Adam's (Ennedi) excellent tutorial from his last MD here!. Thanks for the comment kamil!

Tomas Neto -  Obrigado Tomas!

Replies from preview "Naszran" [3 aug]

Rooker1 - Thansk Robin! About the life, I added some sims props, but it seems that they haven't showed out! For the cars etc, i'll try to take screen shots when they are present. Also i'll add some playgrounds between the city blocks. ;)

Tomas Neto - Obrigado!

nbvc - here's more!  :P

kbieniu7 - Thanks Kamil!

Ricky112233 - Thanks Ricky! For Naszran you'll have to wait at least another week, the city will not be present in this update!  :P

Sciurus - Thanks Guillaume!  :P

Adetsaj - As said to Ricky, the full update about Naszran will come next week! Thanks for the comment!

io_bg - Thanks Ioan!  :P

bat - Yes, after a month I finally managed to make a single preview, anyway update will be as usual now!  :P

supremec - Merci bien!

marsh - Thanks Marsh, but trust me your waterfall are better than mine!  ;)

wallasey - Thanks! I also like to put some more real scene from real cities etc, it gives more life and is funny to built! Anyway thanks for the comment!

Welcome to Sergei Nova International Airport

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Sciurus

It's just excellent!!! &apls &apls I'm fan of this airport! &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

kelis

Beautiful, Just beautiful  &apls &apls I like the form the airport and surrounding, Great job Arthur  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

noahclem

Wow, amazing airport and surrounding area Arthur!  &apls &apls  The surrounding roads, parking lots, and buildings give it a very realistic feel. Great teaser as well, I look forward to seeing more!  :thumbsup:

bat

Superb work on that airport! Also the farms are wonderful!!!

supremec

Wonderfull (rural?) airport  &apls  &apls
With superb farms :thumbsup:
Click on the banner to see my BATs

kbieniu7

Excellent! Great developing of whole "parking & entrance" area. Farms, rural roads etc. I also like this cargo terminal aside!

But somebody forgot to mow the grass on the runway :P
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/7366/m12k.jpg
I would, personally, also cut few trees just before the start of the runway. :P
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

nbvc

Ricky112233

Good Job!

One thing though,

Never mind, I'm kinda in a lazy mood right now so I'll tell you later!
Yes, I love aviation
Yes, I'm interested in the former CIS
Yes, I'm half Dutch-half American
Yes, I'm learning Russian
15--

nedalezz

Holy crap thats a gorgeous airport!  :o

The detail level is out of this world - everything seems so perfectly place, down to the last tree!

Just  &apls

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Tomas Neto

&apls        &apls        &apls
Amazing update!!! Really a fantastic airport, Arthur!!!

Ol.S / Benoit

As I told you, one of the best airport ever ! :)  :thumbsup:
And its size fits well in your region, great work.
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

art128

Thanks guys for the comments, i'm glad you liked it!  ;)

Today I took enough screenshot with good quality for the next update, i'll be about Naszran! (the city shown in the previous preview).. Well i'm not quite satisifed about the city and I might redo it sometime in the future, but for the moment it's already good. I just need to photoshop the pictures, make the mosaics and it'll be on line! maybe today or tomorrow!  :)

Cya guys. :thumbsup:

Props & Texture Catalog

art128

So guys, the next update will be tomorrow.... but I have a bad news... While cleaning my desk I accidentally broke my SC4 disc, this means I can't play the game anymore till' I buy another one, but for the moment I can't. So maybe you'll have to wait until September to get a new update from me.. Unless I find a way to launch (at least) SC4 without the disc..

Props & Texture Catalog

Tomas Neto

Really a bad news... I hope you come back to play soon, Arthur!!!

art128

Sciurus - Thank Guillaume! I'm glad you became a fan of my airport!  :D

kelis - Muchas gracias, Jonathan!

rooker1 - Thank for stopping by, Robin! thank for the comment also!  :)

noahclem - Thank Noah! I'm glad you liked the airport and its surrounding areas! :P

bat - Danke bat!

supremec - Well it is now the main airport of Kazan, and it deserves a city of more than 1million habitants, so no it's not a rural airport! :P Anyway thank you for the comment my friend!

kbieniu7 - Looks like the Cleaning agencies are not doing a great job! :P thank for pointing that Kamil! About the trees, i'll cut them next time I open this city tile!  :)

nbvc - Thanks!

Ricky112233 - thank Ricky! can't wait to see what you want to tell me!

nedalezz - Well, the last tree.. maybe not, look Kamil's answer! :D But anyway I'm really glad you liked my airport Nedal!  :P

io_bg - Благодаря ви, Йоан!

Tomas Neto - Muito Obrigado meu amigo!

Ol.S / Benoit - Thank you very much, Benoit! Also thanks for the help.

Tomas Neto - Thanks Tomas. Hopefully everything is good now I managed to launch the game without the CD. Updates will come as regular as before.

Today's update shows the city of Naszran which has a reputation for its foundry and its cemetery.

-Arthur.

Props & Texture Catalog

DerChrischi

What for a fantastic work!  &apls
awqsome Idea with the white roundhouse!

peter007