Menu

LEX File Exchange
EA Support Files
SC4 Wikipedia
Network Addon Mod
Dependencies
Chat

Author Topic: AntigOne's Project  (Read 807940 times)

Offline BartonThinks

Re: AntigOne's Project
« Reply #2780 on: September 24, 2020, 12:43:12 PM »
Remarkable stuff. That desert flora looks spectacular.

Offline belfastsocrates

« Reply #2781 on: September 25, 2020, 05:54:17 AM »
This is spectacular! The heather is looking very nice indeed.

Can I be a little cheeky and ask whether you'd consider recreating gorse? It's a very common feature of the rural landscape in Ireland the UK and the yellow colour is just gorgeous.
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

Offline noahclem

• Administrator
  • Forums Legend
  • CL:
    Resident Reindeer
« Reply #2782 on: September 25, 2020, 06:11:11 AM »
Fantastic work going on around here since last time I popped in  &apls &apls &apls  Just loving the UHD creations and really happy for you as it sounds like you're at a point where you're set to realize a lot of long-held ambitions! The arid terrain mod and related flora push or exceed the limit of detailed, realistic recreations that have been realized in the game. My favorite pics have been the ones involving trains ;)

@alejogc13 , stunning grass model, &apls &apls &apls  but considering the scale ( and the fact I’m currently the only one having any reason to use extra zoom levels… ::) ) I woudn’t spend too much time on this kind of things if I were you

Not the only one using them  $%Grinno$% Of course I don't have the reason to use them that you do but terrain mods, automata, and model-tweaked-smaller models all benefit from the closer zoom and conventional HD models generally fit in alright. Though, admittedly, I'm not particularly active at the moment.

Looking forward to seeing what else you're working on  :thumbsup:

+1

Offline Tarkus

• Administrator
  • Forums Legend
  • NAM Team Tankadillo
    • NAM HQ
  • CL: Dr. PuzzlePiece
« Reply #2783 on: September 25, 2020, 06:49:45 AM »
Cacti?  :o  You've made this tankadillo very, very happy.  ;D  I've been dying to build a region inspired by the Phoenix metro area for quite a long time now (giant cacti and giant freeways--two of my favorite things), but having tried to make a "cactus controller" myself quite some time ago, there's really not a lot of desert flora out there--just a little bit that c.p. did.  I will be an extremely enthusiastic user of these new creations of yours once they become available. :thumbsup:

-Alex

Offline gn_leugim

• Forums Parliamentarian
  • EHA - Making houses for eUro!
  • CL:      ★★ SC4 ★★ General Contractor
« Reply #2784 on: September 25, 2020, 01:18:17 PM »
but but... how did you do that? :O they look like you pasted the photos in game.  :o