• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmyers2043

Quote from: AtlGary on August 11, 2012, 06:34:07 AM
I tried using same name and password AtlGary that I do on sc devotion. I thought they were the same.  When I attempted to register on LEX it said name was already registered.  Do I have a diff password for the LEX that I forgot?

I can search the databases using your email address. I should be able to find your profile with that. Send me a PM ...

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Tim Jones

Hi everyone, first post here and I'm afraid I also have problem with the LEX.

I registered an account (using this name), and I received the activation e-mail, but when I click on the link to activate my account, the monkey appears and say 'User already active'. I tried to log in using the usernanme and password and the monkey said 'Your account it still Inactive. Please check your e-Mail.'. So I am in a bit of a catch 22 it seems.

Any help would be great.

jmyers2043

Quote from: Tim Jones on August 12, 2012, 07:47:30 AM
Please check your e-Mail.'. So I am in a bit of a catch 22 it seems.

OK - I checked my email .. then my spam folder and there isn't anything from a Tim. Best way to get you up and running is to send me a PM with your email address. I'll search the data base using your email address.

- Jim

mitterdoo

I forgot my password. Username mitterdoo. If you need my email please tell me in PM as I don't give my email in public. :)

alguienoalgo

well..imagine what happened?.....yep i forgot my password...can you help me?

jmyers2043

Hello, Connor

Quote from: mitterdoo on August 12, 2012, 05:54:44 PM
I forgot my password. Username mitterdoo. If you need my email please tell me in PM as I don't give my email in public. :)

I'll send you PM.

- Jim

jmyers2043

Hi, Alex

Quote from: alguienoalgo on August 12, 2012, 09:52:02 PM
well..imagine what happened?.....yep i forgot my password...can you help me?

I'll send you a PM ...

- Jim

vencaCZ

Hi, i just need a new password, thanks for the help  :thumbsup:

Username: VencaTekkCZ

one_hunky_tenor

Hi there! Can't seem to access BSC LEX... should be registered under this username... thanks in advance for your assistance!

jmyers2043

jmyers2043

Quote from: vencaCZ on August 13, 2012, 01:00:26 PM
Hi, i just need a new password, thanks for the help  :thumbsup:

Username: VencaTekkCZ

That's a user name for sure. I'll send you a PM in a couple of minutes.

- Jim

camdawg

I am trying to access the LEX file exchange and a picture of a monkey shows up saying something has failed or an error and then it shows me my IP address, any solutions. I have never been able to access and I made this account a couple months ago.

catty

Quote from: camdawg on August 18, 2012, 03:24:40 PM
... I have never been able to access and I made this account a couple months ago.

Hi camdawg

Welcome to the SC4D forums, the LEX is separate and has its own login, you can use the same details that you give when setting up your forum account

to register go here  http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_userreg.php

:thumbsup:

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

jmyers2043

Quote from: camdawg on August 18, 2012, 03:24:40 PM
I am trying to access the LEX file exchange and a picture of a monkey shows up saying something has failed or an error and then it shows me my IP address, any solutions. I have never been able to access and I made this account a couple months ago.

There is no LEX profile set up with the user name 'camdawg'. Cathy is right. SC4Devotion and the LEX are the same but different. You need to register for both. Please reply here if you need further assistance.

- Jim

1adam-12

My username is 1adam-12 and I am not able to access the LEX.   Still waiting for e-mail which is adamdeniseward@gmail.com.   Thanks.

K141

Whenever I try to login, some useless ape banging on a keyboard tells me the password is wrong, even though I checked about ten times.

Over use of emo cons. - Robin - Admin.
What's going on here is communist domination of the world.-I forget. Was it David Janssen?
No. It was either him or Aldo Ray. Or was it? But anyways, its from the beginning of The Green Berets.You should watch it. Yeah, I'm looking at you, don't act like you don't know it.

rooker1

K141, I understand you are upset, but let's figure this out.
When did you sign up?  The ape icon only shows up when you have not recieved your confirmation email or your password is truly wrong. 
Also, I have edited your sig. as this is a PG site and I felt it was a little over the top.  A true quote, but I believe it has no place here.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

jmyers2043

Quote from: K141 on August 20, 2012, 11:24:41 AM
Whenever I try to login, some useless ape banging on a keyboard tells me the password is wrong

I just checked the LEX and there is no profile with the user name K141. SC4 Devotion and the LEX are the same but different. You have to register for both. Please reply here is you need further assistance.

- Jim

K141

Thanks. But now when I try to login to the LEX it says the account has not been activated and when I go to the activation email it says the account is already active.
What's going on here is communist domination of the world.-I forget. Was it David Janssen?
No. It was either him or Aldo Ray. Or was it? But anyways, its from the beginning of The Green Berets.You should watch it. Yeah, I'm looking at you, don't act like you don't know it.

jmyers2043

Quote from: K141 on August 20, 2012, 01:04:55 PM
Thanks. But now when I try to login to the LEX it says the account has not been activated and when I go to the activation email it says the account is already active.

There is no user name K141 at the LEX. Did you register under a different sig? Send me a PM with your email address and I can search the data base with that.

- Jim