Menu

LEX File Exchange
EA Support Files
SC4 Wikipedia
Network Addon Mod
Dependencies
Chat

Author Topic: MGB's Mods and other stuff  (Read 81211 times)

Offline Seaman

Re: MGB's Mods and other stuff
« Reply #300 on: February 22, 2019, 10:08:38 AM »
Seriously, do you read minds?
Just a couple of days ago I thought: "hey, wouldn't it be amazing to have something like this?" And now it's here...  :thumbsup:

Thx for sharing!

Just a shy question. If I do already have your Filler Set v1, do I delete/replace it by v2 or are they intended to go alongside each other?

Unrelated to the above: I really like your underbridge set. I have a situation, where I have two 2-tile bridges next to each other, separated by a single tile median. Maybe you like the idea of adding lots with a 2-tile overhang or a lot that hangs over on both sides one tile, in case you are revisiting the release.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 10:44:47 AM by Seaman »

Offline mgb204

« Reply #301 on: February 24, 2019, 07:28:47 AM »
Just a shy question. If I do already have your Filler Set v1, do I delete/replace it by v2 or are they intended to go alongside each other?

You should remove the original, since the IDs will otherwise conflict. Keeping the old ones could mess with the item ordering, icons and even mean you have the old lots which aren't as well modded.

Unrelated to the above: I really like your underbridge set. I have a situation, where I have two 2-tile bridges next to each other, separated by a single tile median. Maybe you like the idea of adding lots with a 2-tile overhang or a lot that hangs over on both sides one tile, in case you are revisiting the release.

Originally I only had the 1-tile versions since I figured by using two you could span a 2-tile bridge. You aren't the first person to request 2-tile ones for these setups, I'll see what I can do there.

Offline Seaman

« Reply #302 on: February 24, 2019, 08:04:19 AM »
Thx for both answers. Keep it up :)

Offline pontiff ofchrists

« Reply #303 on: March 20, 2019, 08:39:18 AM »
Are those industrial streets available for download?

nvm, I didn't realize NAM includes them now
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 08:59:56 AM by pontiff ofchrists »