Menu

LEX File Exchange
EA Support Files
SC4 Wikipedia
Network Addon Mod
Dependencies
Chat

Author Topic: SC4D Lex ... Support Questions V01  (Read 59659 times)

Offline Simmer2

• NAM Team
  • Forums Parliamentarian
  • If you build it, they will come.
  • CL:
    ══ Titan of Industry ══
Re: SC4D Lex ... Support Questions V01
« Reply #220 on: February 11, 2016, 10:26:45 PM »
Neither is Simmer2.

Hello Jmouse.
I just checked here http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_search_00.php and I indeed show up on that list.

Nick
________________________________________________________________________________

Offline APSMS

• San Diegan
  • Forums Parliamentarian
  • "Omnia dicta fortiora si dicta Latina"
« Reply #221 on: April 11, 2016, 11:18:46 PM »
Hi Casper (and support staff),

I was trying to do a LEX search for all available Monorail train mods (for my HSR networks). The power search seemed to work fine, but in trying to get a more inclusive list, I tried for a custom Google search, and discovered that it doesn't seem to be working, at least on my end for me.

Could we see if this is happening for anyone else? FWIW, I tried on Firefox (my main browser), and double-checked on Chrome to make sure Firefox wasn't being stubborn (which happens more often than I'd like).

Also, while we're here, I'd ask if anyone knows where to find a mod that puts TGV trains on your HSR network, but obviously this isn't exactly the most appropriate place for that question (but since we're here...).
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

Offline mgb204

« Reply #222 on: April 12, 2016, 12:05:30 AM »
Also, while we're here, I'd ask if anyone knows where to find a mod that puts TGV trains on your HSR network, but obviously this isn't exactly the most appropriate place for that question (but since we're here...).

Well assuming you've found a TGV train you want to use, if it's for Rail, all you need to do is re-ID the files in it to override the Monorail instead of rail. Arne posted a helpful listing of these IDs here. :)

Offline APSMS

• San Diegan
  • Forums Parliamentarian
  • "Omnia dicta fortiora si dicta Latina"
« Reply #223 on: April 12, 2016, 12:35:41 AM »
I did happen to find what I was looking for on ToutSimCities (a file by Girafe/Antoine, actually), though my real question was whether or not the custom Google search was working properly on the LEX. Thanks for the conversion tip; I think all the files I found were for passenger rail, not HSR/Monorail, so that will come in handy.

Does it work as expected for you? All I got was a blank page, and that was with even the most basic of searches, like "trains", "CAM", and "BSC".
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

Offline vortext

• Administrator
  • Forums Guru
  • CL:
    Street Smarts
« Reply #224 on: April 12, 2016, 03:22:54 AM »
Google search works fine on my end, both on Firefox and Chrome.

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Offline fantozzi

« Reply #225 on: July 30, 2017, 09:29:20 AM »
May I ask for a little luxury in this thread?

I think, a nice link back from the LEX to SC4D would be something luscious.

You know, I'm used to klick in the right upper to jump from SC4D to the LEX and I always look in the right upper there too, to quickly get back to SC4D again.
Life is a blank canvas, and you need to throw all the paint on it you can. (Danny Kaye)

Offline Kitsune

« Reply #226 on: September 25, 2017, 04:54:06 PM »
This file page is a bit bugged: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2835

1) It somehow has more downloads then views.
2) The download dependencies link leads to the users development thread.

Offline twalsh102

• Forums Councilmember
  • Your slogan here
« Reply #227 on: September 26, 2017, 05:43:41 AM »
1) Obviously a glitch in the code somewhere, but it shouldn't affect anything about the download.
2) Only bad link on download page appears to be for "BAT Prop Pack Vol 01 by DaveN."  The link in Dependency Tracker is correct.

Offline Kitsune

« Reply #228 on: November 24, 2017, 12:45:08 PM »
Whenever I go to download anything from my download list it gives me this:

{"status":0,"error":"Query error: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '21828689' for key 'PRIMARY' - INSERT INTO LEX_DOWNLOADS (USRID, LOTID, SIZE, DATEIN) VALUES\n                (:usrid, :lotid, :size, :now)","suggestion":"Report to site administrator"}

... and it doesnt download, is removed from my download list and marks the item as downloaded.

EDIT: I also discovered (not sure if this is normal behaviour?) that something on my download list but not downloaded will show "You have downloaded this 0 times ... last 2017/11/24" on the lot page.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 12:54:20 PM by Kitsune »

Offline Handyman

• Forums Citizen
  • We are all astronauts living on the same spaceship
« Reply #229 on: December 30, 2017, 08:21:25 AM »

{"status":0,"error":"Query error: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '21828689' for key 'PRIMARY' - INSERT INTO LEX_DOWNLOADS (USRID, LOTID, SIZE, DATEIN) VALUES\n                (:usrid, :lotid, :size, :now)","suggestion":"Report to site administrator"}

... and it doesnt download, is removed from my download list and marks the item as downloaded.

The same thing has been happening to me, hope this can be fixed I spent hours gathering my list.

Offline CasperVg

• Administrator
  • Forums Guru
  • CL:
    The Go-To Guy!!
« Reply #230 on: June 07, 2018, 05:42:21 AM »

The same thing has been happening to me, hope this can be fixed I spent hours gathering my list.

It seems like the database table was corrupted. It has been repaired, and downloading files from the download list seems to work again (at least for me).

EDIT: I also discovered (not sure if this is normal behaviour?) that something on my download list but not downloaded will show "You have downloaded this 0 times ... last 2017/11/24" on the lot page.
That message has been funky ever since the download list was originally added years ago. I've adjusted it to be more informative now. Files that are on the download list should display "You have placed this file on your download list on 2018-06-07" now.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 06:49:40 AM by CasperVg »
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Offline fantozzi

« Reply #231 on: March 13, 2019, 03:24:09 AM »
May I ask: the LEX, does it support webp pictures upload and display?

Thank you.
Life is a blank canvas, and you need to throw all the paint on it you can. (Danny Kaye)

Offline scoty

lost history
« Reply #232 on: May 23, 2019, 04:42:34 AM »
hello, after a long absence, a year, I come back on LEX and there, oh surprise, I discover that my download history no longer exists  :(; can you get it back?
Thank you in advance.