• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Textures for Sideways at bus stops

Started by ivo_su, January 31, 2011, 11:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ciuu96

Nice job! These look so much better than the current stops (from SimcityChina if I recall correctly) I'm using for my NWM-roads! The font is also now much better!  :thumbsup:
Has it really been almost 2 years?
Must return. :)

io_bg

Nice work here! Although I think the cafe tables are a bit too many (2 or 3 would be enough) and also these trees need some planters :P
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

ivo_su

^^^
Thank you my friend.
But this is only a LOT that I wanted to show how it will look like textures. For this I am not trying to to elaborate few details on it. Predict rather delete it because the textures that I used for it is only a preview of the project. And when the whole package is ready to think about lot-es that are precise. But from you I know that you have a desire to work for creating beautiful bus stops.

- Ivaylo (Ivo)

ivo_su

I'm ready to texture. Whoever wants to can download them from http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/25958-ivo-texures/
Unfortunately I do not have permission to upload in a LEX and the procedure is too complicated for me. Soon we will be ready and LOT-s. Thank you for your guidance and assistance that gave me.

- Ivaylo (Ivo)