Menu

LEX File Exchange
EA Support Files
SC4 Wikipedia
Network Addon Mod
Dependencies
Chat

Author Topic: N1's Gap Fillers  (Read 22637 times)

Offline art128

• ~\.Failed Haibane./~
  • Administrator
  • Forums Legend
  • CL: Chocolarte
Re: N1's Gap Fillers
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2019, 01:17:37 AM »
Nice to see this little building finished!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Looking for a specific props or texture? Check out the Props & Textures Catalog: Props [link] - Textures [link]

Do you want to turn off all shadows in the game? Check out GMT's trick! [link]

Offline N1_2888

• SFBT Team
  • Forums Governor
  • N1 2992 - n2 5993 - N1 2872
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2019, 04:49:00 PM »
It seems I can't get along with the new forums. Even removing all special characters and codes doesn't help. I try it this way:

(Click to enlarge!)

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

Offline Andreas

• Administrator
  • Forums Legend
    • SimCityPlaza
  • CL: ()bobby() Transit Controller
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2019, 03:11:34 PM »
Let me try...

Thank you!

Andreas is still very busy, so I've decided to complete the Hotel (the new board remarkably can't display a circumflex) on my own, at least I try to do so. First I think it makes sense to provide a French and Polish translation of the in-game texts, as my first Mairie does have this feature, too. Unfortunately I can't speak these two languages, thus I'm kindly asking for your help.

This is the text appearing on the unlock message pop-up window:

Mayor X, Y has become a respectable city. The city council has come to the conclusion that the modest Mayor's Office no longer meets your high standards as the head of a developing metropolis and has therefore approved the construction of a representative city palace as a new residence in Y. If you want to distribute the burden of administration on several shoulders, a use as a council house for urban districts is possible because the building can be plopped as often as desired.

I would also need a French and Polish translation of the short description text being visible, if you mouse-over the building's icon:

The Hotel Cail is the mayor's office, but can also act as a council house for urban districts in larger cities.

Second, some testing would be useful, ideally by a person with some modding skills. But let's begin with the first.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 03:13:18 PM by Andreas »
Andreas