• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Lars' MD - Featuring the Zollernmark - First 2009 Update

Started by praiodan, February 09, 2007, 02:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strechnitz

Hi Lars,

I never knew you had your own MD. It is wunderbar! The city layout, and the spreading of monuments are well done. It has indeed as Jeronji said a very european feel to it. and that plaza is superb!

Look forward to Hijchtensen.

take care,

Strech.

bat

Can't wait for the next update! ;)

iamgoingtoeatyou

hey lars, just passing by, i'm wondering where did you get this white building? i beleive it is located in ladefense in paris so i've been wanting to use it :)

thanks!

Yoder7652

^^^I was actually wondering that too ;D

Flipside

Oh, I'm just now catching up with this one ... it is astonishing. This is one of the best Euro-style MDs I have ever seen. Kudos to you, Lars.

I especially loved the palaces and the surrounding parks and greens. Now that is fit for a King (Kaiser?).  ()stsfd()

Snaper

It's wonderful, your places is so realists ... I love that  :thumbsup:

Bravo for your work, it's very beautiful  &apls

sam

Hi Lars, the european plaza picture on the previous page is one of the best sc4 images I've seen.  &apls
But where can I get the tree props in the picture, and the leaves on the ground?

Yoder7652

@sam...the treep props are Porkissimo's, he has three (I think) tree varieties that have 3 seasons and then a leaves prop to go with them...

jen_p

Wow, I can't believe that I missed this before. Your city is so wonderfully picturesque.
My MD: Jen's random cities...  ...Also, check out my creations on the LEX...

praiodan

Long time no see, eh?

Well, I thought that it became just a tad too long, so I asked if this MD could be revived from the Archives - and thanks alot to the MD Section Staff, it was  :thumbsup:

Ok, now to tell how this will go on... A lot did change and it's some aweful long time since I played the Friedrichstadt region for exampel. Actually I do work now on (re)creating several cities from my nation, which is the Zollernmark Kingdom (which's capital is, as you may guess/know, Friedrichstadt).
Apart from posting pictures I think I might keep you up to date about the going-ons in the Kingdom.

To finally start off, I'll have a few bits about the Zollernmark for you...

The Zollernmark

Population: 16.850.000
Area: 32.000 km²
GDP: 358 Billion €, ca. 21.000 €/Sim
Sovereign: King Friedrich-Arnold III. von Hohenzollern

And here's a little map:

The city I'm currently is Lowangen, the capital of the Revonnian Uplands County in the south-east of the Mark. It's located along both banks of the great river Haver, making it an important domestic port. The city counts about 600.000 inhabitants, making it the second largest city of the Kingdom behind Kronstadt and is especially well known for the here brewed beer.
That's it for now actually... oh wait, no, here's a little teaser from Lowangen for you, showing the Königsburger Tor at the edge of "Auguststadt".

DebussyMan

Grat teaser, love all the custom lots.
Can't wait to see what's next  :thumbsup:

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

Pat

Lars wow!!! Stunning teaser here and I cant wait to see the next update!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Yoder7652

looking good lars...great lotting.

thundercrack83

Great to see you back here, Lars! And what a fantastic plaza, too!

Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!

Dustin

EDGE4194

welcome back lars  :) That's a beautiful plaza. Looking forward to more.

bat

Wonderful to see a new picture here!
And that new teaser is looking very great! Nice work on that nice area!
Looking forward to more... :)

Simpson

Very nice pic and MD
Great work  :thumbsup:
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

art128

very nice picture Lars  :thumbsup: and your MD is wonderful  &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

rooker1

Fantastic to see you and your MD back again.  I had really missed your style and I had to go back over the entire thing.  All great work and this new plaza you have shown us is no exception.  I look forward to waht ever you have for us next.
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Sciurus

Wow! Superb! :thumbsup:

I've seen the Brandenburger Tor and i've found it great! I know you come from Berlin and I've ever went to .
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *