• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Trouble down on the Farm

Started by keithsed, February 12, 2007, 11:44:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keithsed

I been having trouble with the seasonal farm lots.  I zoned some agri areas and SC4 has used Simgoober's seasonal lots. I did not place them.  The only problem is they don't change seasons.  They are all just the original "dirt" lots.  It doesn't seem to affect the game play since the demand meter has dropped and sims seem happy.  The only problem "Keithie" isn't happy.   ()sad()

Is there a setting I have to change or a dependency that I need with the seasonal lots to get them to work?

Thanks

Keith

wouanagaine

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

Diggis

Is it possible that you have the graphic setting down too low?

keithsed

Wouanagaine  - Thanks for the links to these files.  I have them installed, but just to be sure I downloaded all of them and will reinstall all of them.  I'ts a real pain with PEG down.  I really liked their Props Registry.  Some of SG's have lots and lots of dependencies.  Oh well, it's worth it if it will correct the problem.

Thanks again.

Diggins - The last time I checked it was on the highest setting.  When I restart the game I'll double check it.

Thanks to both of you for your quick response.  :)

Keith

Diggis

The game has been known to reset the graphics settings so it's well worth checking.

keithsed

Thanks you guys.  It's now working.   ;D  Keithie is happy again.  YAHOO!!! &hlp

You guys are the greatest! &apls

Keith