• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Ploppable Industry, any negative effects!?

Started by rw0381c, January 21, 2007, 06:30:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NikNik

A bit less sofisticated way is to use Tolomar's modTolomar's mod which puts all Maxis buildings in the Chicago tile set.

This allows you to grow Maxis buildings in the game by simply switching on or off the Chicago tileset.

Drawback is that any building designed for the Chicago tileset only will also not grow. But on te other hand, how many are that?

Nik-Nik

sebes

I learned a lot today while reading this thread. I always wondered how I could have workers and no transit lines, and a while later the building abandonned and the no job signs appearing.... now I know. Thanks Serkanner and Colyn!
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

rw0381c

Quote from: sebes on January 27, 2007, 05:43:37 AM
I learned a lot today while reading this thread. I always wondered how I could have workers and no transit lines, and a while later the building abandonned and the no job signs appearing.... now I know. Thanks Serkanner and Colyn!

We could all act like we know, but, truth be told a lot of players don't! The only way to find out is to ask, so I did. As it turns out it brought out the heavy hitters!

sebes

Well - sometimes I get the idea that I'm the last one on the entire planet to find out how this game works...  ;) I have so many questions that I don't even dare to begin asking. But thanks that you did!  :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

keithsed

A while back Yoder7652 said:

Quote(I can make the bats, but can't modd worth a **** ).

I would like to add my 2 cents to that. 

I can't make bats and I can't modd worth a ****, and sometimes I can't even plop with a **** either.   :D

My weak attempt at a little humor.  Thanks guys for this lesson.  I agree with Sebes and RW0381c and it's nice to have the "heavy hitters" here to answer these types of questions.

Thanks guys &apls

Keith