• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

ACB-VLT Terminals & Jets

Started by Voltaire, December 26, 2007, 09:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Yes, great work on these airplanes!! :thumbsup:

iamgoingtoeatyou

A beautiful new livery! Either way, it looks incredible &apls

Edited stupid question :P

Yoman

Quote from: iamgoingtoeatyou on January 25, 2008, 11:54:20 AM
A beautiful new livery! A question, and I'm sorry if this was asked or posted before, but did you make the livery, or are you using Owen's liveries? :P Either way, it looks incredible &apls

Says it up in the top left that the Model is by Xiziz and Volt, Jetway by Ace, and livery by volty. ;) I haven't done any A320 liveries at all and don't really plan to either.

Volt - Awesome  ;)

Hogmeister

Very nice looking aircraft liveries, I was wondering how the terminals you mentioned were coming along
Building Better Buildings Better

iamgoingtoeatyou

Wow, didn't even see that Owen :P Thanks for pointing it out, lol. I'll remove my comment then.

Voltaire

Now we're making progress on the liveries, this one is the first prop to be rendered.
There is some custom work being developed for the new terminals... stay tuned  :thumbsup:

______   F  L  Y    A  C    J  E  T  S   ______
The finest SimCity Aviation LOTs BATs and MODs

cameron1991

Great to see more progress on the 737!

Yoman

Those little tweaks you made look it so much better, especially on the tail and at the base of the wing.

freedo50

The lighting on the tail looks a bit weird to me, it seems that the whole tail is lit, and the join with the fuselage seems a little abrupt.

Fred

Pat

WOW that is just stunning Volt... Great Job on it....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Voltaire

Thanks Pat!

Fred was right though, that tail/fuselage interface is not right. So here's an even better job on it!

:satisfied:

The difficulty was fixing the side views while leaving the front and rear views looking natural. I think this is an effective compromise. The offending shadow is actually caused by the BAT light rig itself... one more instance of this modeling tool working against me. Aargh... I need light excludes - would've made this so easy! But instead, it takes 7 lights (2 key, 3 fill, plus 2 night-color fill) with all manner of decay & attenuation on each. BUT the end result is IMO the best tail lighting I've done so far.

______   F  L  Y    A  C    J  E  T  S   ______
The finest SimCity Aviation LOTs BATs and MODs

freedo50

Much better, great work! Thanks for the perseverance.

Fred

figui

Much better, great work!
indeed.

Thanks for the perseverance.
yes &apls

mauricio.
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

ShadeSlayer

Can you, this time, not only make the planes with the jetways attached, but separate props for takeoff/landing bits and such? Pretty please?

allan_kuan1992

hmm... not every airport has a jetway system though...

- Allan Kuan

Duvad

That's actually a pretty good point, Allan.

Planes look awesome regardless.

pilotdaryl

Allan's right.  Most smaller planes such as the 737 and A320 (especially in airports outside the US) are serviced with Airstairs.  Separate props and proper airstair boarding lots should be made.  ()stsfd()

Hogmeister

Here is an interesting livery for you
Building Better Buildings Better

RebaLynnTS

I've already seen those made for the game.
Becca

Look for me at ... Becca At Bat

Pat

Volt agreed much better WOW just a small differnce but soo good!!!

@ hogs yea its on the stex I think lol

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie