• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SNM Dependencies - Current

Started by BarbyW, February 23, 2009, 05:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knosith

Quote from: jmyers2043 on March 14, 2012, 05:24:16 AM
The specific file that contains this buidling is BSC Jes Mega Props Vol 8. The second window lists the dependencies in this specific lot. The dependency listings called "current" at the top of this thread are correct. Everything needed for all SNM lots are in those links.
May I ask what program this is a picture of? That seems like it could be very helpful!

Gool Luck

- Jim

jmyers2043

Hello Knosith

I am a monkeys uncle for sure. I don't have the foggiest idea why you made the above post.  ()what()

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

catty

Quote from: Knosith on April 17, 2012, 06:03:48 AM
May I ask what program this is a picture of? That seems like it could be very helpful!

You need to be a bit more careful when you are quoting and put what you are saying outside the quotes, having said that, it looks like Jim is using SC4Tool to check the plugin, can't find the link to it, but think its on the STEX ...

-catty
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Lowkee33

Quote from: catty on April 17, 2012, 11:57:48 AM
You need to be a bit more careful when you are quoting and put what you are saying outside the quotes

Indeed, I didn't see it either.

The tool is PIMX - Link, and the support page is Here.

jmyers2043

:D   Ummmmm. The original question was that the SNM power plant was not seen when msm8378 plopped the lot in the game. Even after triple checking his dependency folder.   

This is the original question.

Quote from: msm8378 on March 13, 2012, 06:51:10 PM
Installed all files for SNM available on LEX and triple checked all dependency requirements...everything is fine except for the small power plant.  I cannot for the life of me figure out what is causing the entire lot to show as a brown box.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

msm

I did some research and found that the specific missing model is in Jestarr mega props #8 and chose to illustrate using the Xtool. Cathy's and my response probably made more sense back in March.

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Knosith

I am really sorry about the quoting error, I was indeed asking about the program in the image.  I am back to SC4 after a long absence and trying to make sense of an old and poorly organized plugins folder and get a handle on tools for information and perhaps custom content.

Thanks for the responses!

kergeller

Hello everyone,

I am kinda stuck with the Warehouse lots as it appears only as the brown box in the middle of the lot. So I kinda realized that  i am missing somthing :D . So I checked the included readme and the current dependency list as well downloaded and installed everything again but nothing solved the problem. I would be grateful for every help.
Regards