• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Dmscopio's Bat showcase

Started by dmscopio, April 09, 2007, 07:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blade2k5

I want now :thumbsup:  That is one cool-looking tower, even better than the Millennium Tower I have from Deraka.  How tall is going going to be, say, compared to the Empire State Bld? 

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

yesu1414

ZHEN SHI HAO DONG XI YA!
能打汉字吗

yesu1414

原来可以打汉字~~~汗,估计只有楼主看得到吧
为什么一楼那个作品不和中文网的朋友们分享呢

Edit : Please, use English as the main board langage so all members can keep with the discussion ~Wouanagaine~
Um....I am sorry for it,but you know,Dmscopio is a Chinese.And he can understand what I said.

Emperor Stormont

Oh beautiful I look forward to showcasing this in Atlantis...........it's so fabulous  &apls &apls &apls

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

Yoder7652

very nice..I think I have just the spot for this observation tower!

dmscopio

@yesu1414, both of the CCTV and SZ library/Music Hall are not release yet, all you saw there just some testing pics.
Update on the tower:
for more BAT downloads: www.davidluart.com

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ Vandy
wouanagaine

Emperor Stormont

Looks fabulous dmscopio, you really are a master of wonderful modern BAT's, I really enjoy using ur work in my cities  &apls  &apls

A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

HabLeUrG

yeah you are a master with modern style buildings thats simply incredible  :thumbsup: &apls

dmscopio

here is an interesting picture of my cctv tower:

some more updates coming up....

wouanagaine

Emperor Stormont

omg, I love it a I want it ...... I'm so impatient. $%#Ninj2

Fantastic and fabulous work  &apls  &apls  &apls  &apls

A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

dmscopio

anyone know if there is a fsh file editor out there that allows you to move the fsh image directly on the models? Cuz i am having problem exporting the cctv, the order of the fsh image just messed up, so i wonder is there something that could fix it.

wouanagaine

Tarkus

dmscopio:  iLive's Reader does have a tool for affecting the FSH skin on S3D files, but with a complicated BAT like that, it would be rather difficult.  Mainly, it's just used by the transit modding community for applying transit textures to puzzle pieces.  You could sort out which FSH files are placed where on the model quite easily, though. 

Also, are you using 3ds Max, GMAX/BAT, or another program entirely?  If you are using GMAX/BAT, do you have the patch for it?  Without it, textures tend to get really messed up occasionally.

If you have a pic of the model with the FSH files messed up, that could help in diagnosing the problem.

Hope that helps.

-Alex

dmscopio

thanks Tarkus, I have just rendered it sucessfuly, it takes me 3 tries to render the damn thing....glad it is all done after all, I wish i have a copy of the CD with me right now so that i can produce some in game pics....I will be back home next week and I will post some more pics by then.

wouanagaine

dmscopio

wouanagaine

Antoine

Wow I like very muche the towers !!!  &apls

blade2k5

&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls WOW!  I like the nite-light effect on the GZ Tower.  That's really cool :thumbsup:

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

Emperor Stormont

I adore them, they both look fantastic and I love the night light on the tower, fabulous  &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

mightygoose

if you look at renders of the top of the ghangzou tower, you will note it is actually an outdoor pefromance area at 450m up...

no jokes... it would also be nice if the exoskeleton of the CCTV was slightly more visible during the day....
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Emperor Stormont

How amazing would it be to attend a concert 450m in the air, stunning.

A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008