• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your...Intersections

Started by sanantonio, January 23, 2007, 05:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doorknob60

Quote from: riiga on May 27, 2009, 11:27:59 PM
Nice ones doorknob60!  :thumbsup:

However, it looks like you need a slope mod.

Yeah, maybe :P Can you recommend a good one that won't screw up stuff (like once I had one and I tried to rebuild part of a highway that was on a hill and I kept getting unsuitable grade when without the mod I could build it fine). Not EVER touching the ECD one again though, that was pretty painful.
Click here if you want to play SimCity 4 in Linux :)
Click here if you want to try Linux :)

io_bg

I think all slope mods will screw up your roads if they're too steep ;)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

dragonshardz

A slope mod won't mess with currently built roads, however it will affect any new roads.

JoeST

and some affect old roads if you draw new road close/onto them.
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

doorknob60

Quote from: io_bg on May 29, 2009, 08:53:14 AM
I think all slope mods will screw up your roads if they're too steep ;)
Figured that might be that case :P Oh well I'll look into one later :thumbsup:
Click here if you want to play SimCity 4 in Linux :)
Click here if you want to try Linux :)

FrankU

Terring7

Yes, i use the Maxis small green parks, plopaple trees (that i can't remember from where i found them &sly ) and the Elevated Rail Embankment 30 Final Version from Simtropolis.com
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

FrankU

Ah, thanks. Yes, I know about this set. I even downloaded it, but have never used it.

BoyMuc

tag_one

Floydian

wow! What are and where did you get those many different construction pieces?.. ESPECIALLY the highway ones!   &idea

pagenotfound

Im back baby! Everybody do the Bendah!

Ryan B.

404:  I like it, save for the zigzags on the "northernmost" ramp there.  Maybe once the OWR smooth curves come out, that can be improved.  :)  Nice job!

tag_one

Nice interchange! I like the highway feeling you created with the oneway roads &apls

metasmurf

Just a roundabout, but hey

tag_one

darraghf

It's still a nice roundabout metasmurf  :thumbsup:, I like it's surrounding
Darraghf on SC4D, Rainyday on ST, Darraghflah on Simpeg

CasperVg

This one doesn't really qualify as a road intersection per se.. but it's still an interchange of some sort

I'm not sure about the effectiveness or the efficiency of such a set-up, I'm not even sure if it's realistic (probably not).. but IMO it looks cool..

Now to develop the area around it.. hehe
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Toichus Maximus

wow thats a nice rail set up. It certainly looks fully functional. You mentioned realism--i think the only real thing would be to turn some of the transition spur lines into STR. The two loops caught my eye for this--unfortunately the one with the bridge would be impossible at the moment.