• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Australian SC4D members

Started by jigsaw, January 05, 2010, 03:50:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jigsaw

all the years i have been a member of the main SC4 sites i have seen lots of aussie members. i dont know how active you all are but i am wondering if anyone has met other SC4D members to catch up and talk SC4?

do we have many batters/modders down here in australia?

is it too nerdy to suggest the idea of a casual SC4 meet with other members?

do SC4 meet and greets happen anywhere else in the world?
insert signature here

adroman

A warm Queensland hello, gking!

There's alot of us around these parts, and we have a BAT/Lot/Mod/Map team Team Downunder... and I'm sure a NZ/Aus SC4D member meet up wouldn't be too hard to do  ;)...The hard part is selecting a location!

Havva good one,
Adrian.
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

thingfishs

G'day gking,
there are a lot of us around here, but it sure is a big country. I'm in Adelaide, where are you at?

jigsaw

im from adelaide, but live in canberra for work. just returned from a month in adelaide last week.

im interested in meeting some other SC4 players, to see how the play the game, what they use, and for some batting/lotting tuition. the internet is one thing, but to meet in person and talk about the game would be good.
insert signature here

thingfishs

Quote from: gking on January 05, 2010, 02:10:25 PM
im from adelaide, but live in canberra for work. just returned from a month in adelaide last week.

So close but so far eh. I hear what you're saying, there's nothing to compare to in person tuition. I'd appreciate just chatting to a living breathing person about it all as well, none of my friends share my passion, though I keep trying to convert. ;) Let us know when you're back in town.