• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Bridges and Buildings

Started by voyager, May 29, 2009, 11:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

voyager

Our new forum, please come check it out and help us build up the community.

www.bridgesandbuildings.com

We also are working on a bridge and building database, that would be greatly increased by the knowledge of SC4D members.

threestooges

Not sure what all is going on at your site there. It won't show any material without logging in. If you're interested in getting assistance, you might want to show us what you have so far so people know what they're getting into before getting involved.

voyager

tag_one

I still don't see anything without logging in...
Can you please explain a bit more about your forum. What makes it so special to post there? There are a lot of other forums about that topics, for example like Skyscrapercity.com. What makes your forum more interesting than the others? What kind of public registers on your site, people who like to talk about bridges and say ohh and ahh or engineers who provide in depth information about the constructions? Don't get me wrong, but I've many accounts on forums I stopped visiting. Simply because they weren't interesting enough or where people posted only once a month or so. Please provide us some more info, before we take our time to register at your site :)

voyager

I changed it, but for some reason it keeps resetting itself. I'll try doing it again right now.

It's a new forum that I thought would be unique because it focuses on both bridges and buildings. We just started it, but I wanted to make a place that felt more comfortable to be in than skyscrapercity, which is a huge forum where there isn't much of a community. We also wanted to create a database of both all the bridges and buildings in the world eventually, which I don't believe skyscrapercity has, and I don't even know of a bridge forum.