• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Rate the cell phone of the user above you

Started by io_bg, May 25, 2009, 05:23:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What make is your cell phone?

Nokia
Sony Ericsson
LG
Samsung
Other

WC_EEND

Well, you don't really have to use the stylus. I actually wanted to buy an iPhone, but €575 was a bit too expensive for someone without an income (I still go to school) so I bought myself an iPod touch
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

Jonathan

Quote from: callagrafx on April 11, 2010, 11:43:40 AM
Ditto mine....except it's the 3G one.  I couldn't wait for 3GS  :P

I bought my 3G like a week before the 3GS was released for the same reason, though the man in the o2 shop assured me I would be able to upgrade like the 1st gen iphone users could. I could have returned it as the release date was the last day of the return period, but the 02 shop closed early with no explanation or warning and on the last day of the return period I had a school trip to Drayton Manor theme park and couldn't bear the thought of a coach trip without my new phone so I refused my mum's offer of her going to return it that day. Was kicking myself when i learnt OS 4 multitasking would be 3gs only :)

Exla357

LG Rumor Touch LN510. Featuring latest BrewMP operating system, full touch screen and 5 rows of QWERTY.

-Alex

ivo_su

Here is my 3G smart-phone is not anything particularly  but there are many  features  and low price.
I appreciate the previous LG Rumor Touch LN510 7 / 10.
Good luck to all.

P.S. very fun game you invented Yoan congratulate you for the creative idea.
Ivo

WC_EEND

My sister actually has the same one  :P

And I have it's bigger and more powerful brother': the HTC Desire

My LOT thread                                    

[Delta ²k5]

HTC Desire 9.5/10 I like the Quality of HTC's phones, but they are very expensive :(

Here's mine... Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i with Android 2.1.1 Update (and soon 2.3)

WC_EEND

That was actually the other phone I considered buying :P Since phones are sold sim-free over here, the Xperia X10 and HTC Desire were about the same price (both around €500). Still, if I needed a new phone now, I'd probably buy an Xperia Arc :P

Purely out of curiosity: did you root your phone?

My LOT thread                                    

[Delta ²k5]

Quote from: WC_EEND on June 11, 2011, 03:44:26 PM
...Since phones are sold sim-free over here, the Xperia X10 and HTC Desire were about the same price (both around €500)...

Purely out of curiosity: did you root your phone?

First: (as we are both europeans / neighbours) I bought my phone for 364€, so it was way cheaper than the desire ;)
Second: No, I didn't root mine because it's not possible without flashing a rooted firmware... also I'm waiting for the Gingerbread update by SE (Only possible on not branded X10i's, even not on the X10 mini's), maybe then I'll root it.

teddyrised

Quote from: [Delta ²k5] on June 11, 2011, 03:31:04 PM
Here's mine... Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i with Android 2.1.1 Update (and soon 2.3)

I'd give it a 8/10. My friend has it, used it for a few times (including thumbing though photos taken by him when he was drunk - most of them toilet bowls) and it's pretty good! My only complaint with the Android system is that it is unregulated - not a bad thing per se, but when you have so many phones with different hardwares running, it's hard to know if an app will perform well on a particular Android-powered phone.

Actually, I did consider purchasing it when I lost my old LG phone. But after making some cash in summer I decided... why not take the jump and go with Apple? I got an iPhone 4, and wrapped it in a good cover so that my butter fingers won't wreck them. I took a photo of it when I went on a 60km cycling trip to Rønde.

io_bg

Going to rate the iPhone at 9/10. I dislike the lack of a hardware camera shutter key :P
Got this fella (Vivaz) almost a year ago

I love it's shape and small size but the Symbian OS disappointed me...
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Nego

8/10 My dad had a Sony Ericson phone and I really liked it. It's still not the iPhone, though. (I <3 the iPhone ;D)

I have a Droid X

Old pic, I know, but it was the best one I could find.

@io_bg: In iOS 5 (iOS being the operating system the iPone uses), the volume up button can be used as a hardware camera shutter button while in the camera app.

Popper14

10/10