• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Barroco Hispano BAT Thread

Started by Barroco Hispano, August 26, 2018, 08:45:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Girafe

Really nice models. Surely the best for SC4.  ;)

I think people will use them a lot for their LOTs and if I may advice, it would be nice if you could do more colors per model (like 3 or 4), it will give a big variety quickly for LOTers  ::)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Barroco Hispano

@Girafe Each car will have 4 angles and 4 colors ( 5 in some cases)  :thumbsup:
Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

JP Schriefer

Wow that's really beautiful

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

mattb325

I'm loving the riveria-style houses  :thumbsup:

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

PaPa-J

I like this one.  You need to upload.
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

Tyberius06

Nice stuffs here again!  &apls &apls
I don't know how many stuffs you have, but with all these previews a nice "little" prop pack seems to be on the way! I hope we can get something. It is Christmas, right? :D :D

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Barroco Hispano

Tesla Model X:

(I have not finished it yet)
Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Rolls Royce Silver Shadow:

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

2016 BMW 750I:

RR Silver Shadow:

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Millennial :P:

Paparazzi:

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

fantozzi

Man! A week away from the web and back logging in SC4D alejogc13 has created a complete car park inclusive the iconic silver shadow.

Your last entry is a little bit surprising regarding the name "Goldman Sachs" thread. Of course, I love the highly detailled texture. That's very lovely done. But is this what they leave behind after the gold rush?

I'd like to suggest doing a Cristiano Ronaldo prop standing in front of one of the luxury cars and giving autographs to a bunch of ecited children.

We need more celebrities in SC4. When I was doing my farm stuff I dreamt of of a Gerhard Depardieu prop lying drunk in the vineyards.

Or  a queen and king of Sweden prop perhaps?

Or a Freddy Mercury prop?

But with all those luxury cars some celebrities in SC4 would be the cherry on top of the cake, no?