• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

UCC Presents: Suburban Set

Started by Travis, December 01, 2009, 08:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgcela21

great job. I can't wait to use such realistic homes in my cities.  Are you going to try to create some more modern suburban homes?

hconline

A suggestion for the Cornell mega lot... Either A) TE the street, or else B) add an overhanging (prop? texture?) to have it visually connect with the street. I've notice a lot of lots that look like they should be TE'd, but aren't and the effect isn't that great.
Life is like a butterfly, ephemeral, yet beautiful beyond belief. -Me

BarbyW

hconline: there is a problem with TEing growable lots as they will not upgrade.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

gorbag

These are great houses. I look forward to them when they're released fully.

Travis

thanks for the replies. :)

new update:

more texture variants on this new model coming soon. ;D

canyonjumper

Looking great Trav! Looking forward to these! (Who isn't? ;D)
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

cubby420

Nice to see an update. The house looks excellent.

WillG_75

cubby420

Love the detached garage. Good to see more progress on this much anticipated release.

tag_one

WillG_75

So Travis and I have decided to bring this project back from the dead..... ;D

I originally planned for the garage wing to be included, but when I was making the roofline, it didn't look.........right. So I took it out.

Opkl

Quote from: WillG_75 on November 04, 2010, 04:18:32 PM
So Travis and I have decided to bring this project back from the dead..... ;D

I originally planned for the garage wing to be included, but when I was making the roofline, it didn't look.........right. So I took it out.

good job. Glad you guys are back! ;)

cubby420

I had just about given up hope. Glad to see some progress. Good start on the house.

Jayster

I stumbled upon this project yesterday, hope to see the completion of this project!

Jayster

Travis

well, it's been a while... but rest assured, the SS is not dead. :thumbsup: It's actually never been dead, but there come times where work is going too slow to post progress. :P

Well, today I'll show a house I BATted myself. It's been for all practical purposes finished for months now, but I never got around to showing pix. %wrd  Of course, more color and lot variations are coming; that's a given with anything in the SS. ::)

the floor plan I used:

the Coconut Grove model, day and night:

...and lastly, an in-game picture. The lot is probably not final, I'll likely throw in a few more fine details. ;)

If RL permits, I might have some new pictures to share soon. :) check back.

Sciurus

Nice house, very... american! :D Maybe you should accentuate the lights at night?

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

supremec

I love your project, very nice suburb houses  :thumbsup: but it's too much american for my SC4 european cities  ;D
Click on the banner to see my BATs

jgehrts

I've been watching this for a while - glad to see it's still alive and kicking! There are some great looking houses in this project.

Ricky112233

Sorry for bumping this thread..

I just have to ask--any new developments going on? Have the houses been uploaded somewhere?

I know, sorry, just want to see some more variety in my cities, as these would make a great addition to my 'burbs!  :thumbsup:

Once again, sorry.

-Ricky :)
Yes, I love aviation
Yes, I'm interested in the former CIS
Yes, I'm half Dutch-half American
Yes, I'm learning Russian
15--

Tarkus

The Lots, to my knowledge, weren't released, and aren't available.  The main creator behind them hasn't posted in 2 years.

Thread closed.

-Tarkus, Admin