• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Pavlova Main Bar

Started by tooheys, February 15, 2010, 07:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nardo69

England in the final?  $%Grinno$% Tage, you're kidding. They'll be at home watching Germany winning the quarter finals next week!  :D

MandelSoft

HUP HOLLAND HUP!
We won from Brazil with a score of 2-1! We made it to the semifinals.

Dang! I missed the bids for the quarterfinals. Well I would have lost my bet anyway, because I was really affraid that Brazil was better.
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Getron

Yes, we won. Hup Holland Hup. And I always believed it the could beat Brazil.

I local newspaper (www.ad.nl) had this morning on the frontpage a picture with Kuyt, Robben and van Bommel, and the Big words: "We gaan Winnen" (We are going to win). I couldn't believe it. But we have won.

Hup Holland Hup

Nardo69

Congrats to the dutch team.

Let's repeat Munich 1974 then ... ;)  :D

MattyFo

There is no stopping the German Soccer-Machine! "Auf gehts! Deutschland schießt ein Tor- schießt ein Tor- schießt ein Tor!!!!!"

!!!!GO HABS GO!!!!

Myself.or.?

!!! 4-0 !!!   &apls

Questions anyone???   :P

:-\
The new SimCity4 Multiplayer. Interactive and in Multicolor.

http://www.simcitymultiplayer.com/forum.php
Join the Game NOW. Become a part of the Future.

MandelSoft

I must admit, Gemany plays some excellent matches! They deserved this.
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Diggis

Quote from: Myself.or.? on July 03, 2010, 08:54:03 AM
!!! 4-0 !!!   &apls

Questions anyone???   :P

Yup.. I have one, how bad will they look when Holland beat them in the final.  $%Grinno$%

Myself.or.?

Just as bad as I expected them to look today loosing to Argentina.    &mmm

The new SimCity4 Multiplayer. Interactive and in Multicolor.

http://www.simcitymultiplayer.com/forum.php
Join the Game NOW. Become a part of the Future.

ecoba

Quote from: Diggis on July 03, 2010, 09:11:16 AM
Yup.. I have one, how bad will they look when Holland beat them in the final.  $%Grinno$%

I must agree with this!  :D Go Holland!

Nardo69

Well, what's the fate of an eternal second?

Loosing the final match (I only say Munich 1974!)!

Deutschlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand!

Getron

Hup Holland Hup

So it will be Holland vs Spain sunday, and there will be a new World Cup Winnar.
The canal tour is getting closer, but still one match to win.

But next to the (Official) World Cup, the winnar will be crown: "Unofficial Football World Championships".
The netherlands is since 19 November 2008 holder of this title. More about it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasazzi%27s_Baton and here http://www.ufwc.co.uk/.

Hup Holland Hup
(Schade Deutschland alles ist vorbei! Deutschland alles ist vorbei!)

Nardo69

Oh boy.

What a match. Seems to be our boys did forget how to play good soccer like in the previous two matches. Can't say I am not VERY disappointed.  :'(

But for the very first time of my life I will support the dutch for the final.

Hup Holland Hup

(If you had told me before this championship that I would post this I would have said "you must be completely crazy! Tempora mutantur ... )

Getron

@Nardo69, Sorry about your boys, but perhaps they used to much on England and Argentina. Perhaps three times 1-0 win was better than two times 4-0 and 4-1 win and than a 0-1 loss.

And if someone would say before the WC that the Netherlands would reach the Final, I would declare him insane.

Maybe in four years in Brazil, Dutch German Final?

Diggis

Quote from: Nardo69 on July 08, 2010, 02:57:55 AM
But for the very first time of my life I will support the dutch for the final.

Hup Holland Hup

(If you had told me before this championship that I would post this I would have said "you must be completely crazy! Tempora mutantur ... )

Shall I move your name from Germany to Holland in the list?  :D

Nardo69

Nnaaaah, my "love" for the dutch soccer team definately does not go THAT far!  :D

simsamerica

A little late catching on the bandwagon but put me down for the red white and blue baby! :) nice place

:angrymore:Ghana. :angrymore:

Uraguay &apls

and The Dutch and Spanish will go deep into it... maybe pk's but probably no farther than ET. I'm kinda new to most sports that aren't very popular in america (except Racing :))
Rednecks aren't country Music Stars, they're Rocket Scientists.

Getron

Quote from: art128 on April 20, 2010, 03:31:58 AM
Getron -> It sure it would be nice !  ;D You have been added to the list !

Hi art128, not with the World Cup Trophy, but MY team got a hero Welcome. Nice in Amsterdam with the Canals, and the people. Great to see it, and hopefully in two years we hope to become European Champions.

We love Oranje!!!!!!!

Hup Holland Hup

Diggis

'flick' *turns on the lights* Let there be light! (I always say that when I turn on the lights, God complex and all)

Well, this place needs a good dusting. 'Art! Grab a broom'  ;D

The Rugby World Cup is due up again in October.  I'll be running a tipping comp again, and hope my partners in crime will be around to help out.

Keep an eye here for detail in the next month or two.

rooker1

Quote from: Diggis on May 12, 2011, 03:40:48 AM
'flick' *turns on the lights* Let there be light! (I always say that when I turn on the lights, God complex and all)

:D :D :D

Cough, cough.  You may need more than Art to clean this up.  ;)
Call me Robin, please.