• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Provo : We're back! 7/4/14

Started by sunv123, December 16, 2012, 12:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

benedict

Congratulations, you're number one on Ben's Top Ten for the 3rd week in a row.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

metarvo

Oh, no, it's a wreck!  :o  I hope no one got hurt too badly.  Traffic's going to be a nightmare for those commuters, but it looks like the scene is set up well.  It reminds me of the traffic jams that happen in Dallas, Texas on the city's many freeways.  An accident or work zone can turn those roads into parking lots.

Congratulations on getting #1 on BTT, Victor!   &apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

thebagleboy

Beautiful traffic accident scene there. Why haven't I come here sooner?

threestooges

From our Hall of Fame we had Siilijoki, and for the 3rd week we bring you one from the Best Sellers. A different category, but of no less quality. Welcome to your week in OSITM sunv!

sunv123

Provo: OSITM 4-in-one Special!

Acknowledgments

It's a great honor to be here in the OSITM section again with the SC4D community Without you guys, none of this would have happened, so I give my many thanks for supporting me during these 11 months that my MD has been running. &apls &apls &apls

I'lll be doing a "bite sized" update format during my time here, so without further adieu, welcome to my OSITM Special!

Stupid Engineers ?=mad)= Hey, it's still functional.

Night Shot of the area

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

art128

Nice crossing you've got there! Too bad there aren't much pedestrians.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

Congratulations on OSITM again! Quite the lovely scenes you have here and an interesting intersection which I'm rather surprised was possible. Looking forward to your week here  &apls

benedict

Great update, I love the smoking chimney.

Congratulations on being the OSITM feature this week, and congratulations on being number 8 for the year on Ben's Top Ten.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

Gugu3

Swordmaster

Love that, Victor. Nice busy traffic scene, although you're guilty of reinforcing my idea that NRD4 is off scale :D

Cheers
Willy

sunv123

St. Garris Lighthouse V2

I am very sorry that my OSITM did't go as planned; sometimes RL can just give you a wild ride. I hope that it wasn't a complete failure to you guys as it was to me. I hope that I can do better next time. ()sad()

Without further adieu, shall we begin!

Before:

After:

And a little postcard for you all to take home. :)

Thank you for all your comments. I will do some personal replies sometime in the future. Don't worry, I've read every single one. ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speaking of birthdays, tomorrow is mine (going to try and sneak an update in) and the 16th of December is Provo/Riverton's! I'll bring the cake! ;D

rooker1

Very nice light house island. I like the rocks on the wave side, very realistic idea.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

vortext

Stunning make-over!  &apls &apls

And congratulations, hope you have nice day!  &dance
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Gugu3

Very nice pictures!looks much better now...but was already nice before :P

Swordmaster

Don't worry about OSITM; what matters here is the long term :thumbsup:

In that regard you're doing a great job. Nice scene!

Cheers
Willy

RepublicMaster

Great work on the lighthouse! The previous update it fab, too! :D

sunv123

Is it time already?

:party:It's Riverton/Provo's first Birthday!:party:

Wow. My first year here was an amazing experience sharing my developments to all of you folks here at SC4D. I have learned so much about MMPs, LOTting, Photo-editing, and last but not least all of you guys. :thumbsup: Although we've gone through highs and lows, at the end we're still here. I never started this MD to get attention and Karma points, I started it to see what I could accomplish with SC4 and what advice I could get form all of you, the best teachers you could ever find. I hope that I can continue this for years to come and that this will have been just the beginning. I truly thank all of you for supporting me through the first year of my MD.

&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

Lets start of with some drinks and then a little flashback on my favorite scenes for the past year.

Thanks to all for an amazing year! &dance

Geometry123

You will never know when will the next NAM be released. Only time teasing will tell. :P

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game"
                                                 -Ocean Quigley

Gugu3

Nice collection of pictures! ::)
Can't wait to see what's gonna happen this year! :thumbsup: