• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

looking for coders to overtake the NAMConfig project

Started by GoaSkin, February 05, 2010, 11:15:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoaSkin

Hello,

because I don't find the required time anymore to maintain the NAMConfig project sensefully, I am looking for coders who may overtake the project to continue the development. Because changes have to be made everytime a new NAM is released or bigger updates are made, it is required to make changes to be compatible to future NAM versions.

The project is written in C++ and uses the QT library. It is required to understand object-orientated coding and to understand the QT functions. The code can be compiled under Windows, Mac OS and Linux and that platform transparency shall also be guaranteed in future versions. So, whoever overtakes this project should strictly use the QT functions and beside only other crossplatform-frameworks. Using MFC classes, MS Visual C++ and so on is not the way I have gone with this project.
download SC4Config public BETA (RC1)

Stefan79

Hi GoaSkin and Coders,

I'm Stefan the programmer of TSCT to configure the NAM Simulator. The tool is written in Java so it runs on all platforms.
Together with "z" we plan to integrate all things from NAM Config, so one time it will have the functionality of GoaSkins tool.

Anyone who has interest in developing the NAM Config may consider to test TSCT and post requests and bugs to the TSCT
thread: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10759.0

But we still remember the first who develop a tool to configure the NAM.  &apls

Regards,
Stefan
SSP = Stefan's Self-made Productions