• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Planning Gotham City

Started by Eddie, April 24, 2007, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie

Tomorrow (7-7-07), Gotham City will make its way to the "Recently Published" section! Yes, folks. The real CJ is here!

Replies:

patfirefghter: Grr! You know my plan!

serenity086 What could be your number one comic book hero? Hmmm. It's always nice to stumble upon another fan of comic books. What kind do you read? You know--to see what my audience is like.

Pat

LoL Eddie... a fab and wonderful update.... verrry good cant wait till tomorrow - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

serenity086

Really nice looking pics. Can't wait to see your CJ.   ;D

Batman is really the only DC character i like. Im mostly into the Marvel comics and i have a small manga collection. Growing up i used to read my cousins Marvel comics but only really own about 2 books now  :-[ . Hopefully someday i'll read my fiance entire Marvel collection, and its a lot of books lol.

Come Visit Murdock Valley

Eddie

It's here! Gotham City on SC4 Devotion is now in the Recently Published Section. Check out the hefty introduction here:

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1715.0

Replies:

patfirefghter: Well you won't have to wait any longer.

serenity086: To see my new CJ/MD, click the link above. Ah, I see you're a Marvel comic book reader. I'm mostly into DC (but hey, opposites attract), but I've seen all of the Marvel movies (except Fantastic Four 2, hehe). Keep reading those comic books!

Pat

I know im soooooooooo excited Woooooooohoooooooooooo

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Congrats on your award!

Great comics and pictures! :thumbsup:

HabLeUrG

excellent work!! cant wait for more  ;) &apls &apls