• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

CAMeLots - Dependencies

Started by mightygoose, July 31, 2007, 11:32:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tlustosz

after 2 hours i still dont know how to download BSC MEGA Props CP Vol01 and BSC MEGA Props CP Vol 02
:/ :angrymore:

jmyers2043

Quote from: tlustosz on December 04, 2012, 06:27:14 PM
after 2 hours i still dont know how to download BSC MEGA Props CP Vol01 and BSC MEGA Props CP Vol 02
:/ :angrymore:

It does not appear that you've set up a LEX account. Unless you chose a user name other than tlustosz. But right now there is no user profile for tlustosz.

Devotion and the LEX are the same but different. You have to register for both.

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

elglanto

Hello there,

Like other persons, i have some brown boxes since i installed the CAM today. I installed it on a fresh SC4+RH installation and started a new region.

My problem is that i don't have these boxes with all the new stuff. For exemple, Acme Oil Additives seems to works fine but have a wierd name: "IDStage4AcmeOilAdditives". While Hudson Glass and SG Auto Factory don't. Plus, they also have wierd names: "IM4HudsonGlass" and "IM4SG Auto Factory".

For the CAMeLots, i followed the instruction there:
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2039.0
and installed just the "starter packs".
Then, i went there:
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1890.0
and installed all the "Texture Packs", "Prop Packs", "Farm Fields", "Props and Queries" and the Farm stuff.

For all these installations, i haven't mess with the installation directory.

If anyone has an idea, i would be glad to hear it.

PS: i apologize my language, i'm not native

whatevermind

The thread you need is this one. That one has links to the models actually used by all the CAMeLots, this one is just for the standard dependencies (i.e. props, textures, etc.). Whenever you get a brown box, just query it to get the name, then look it up in that thread to get the link to the model.

The starter packs themselves do not contain any of the models - so in addition to downloading those, you still have to look into their readmes (or the above thread) and find and download the models.

As for the names, it's a CAM thing - many of them include the zone type, stage, creator, and building name - perhaps as just another way to keep track of what's growing.

elglanto

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your help, it worked perfectly. I taught the starter pack would include the model of the buildings it proposes.

Vizoria

A brown box is showing in the Stage 11 Tan Heng building. I have successfully downloaded the HKABT bixel MEGA Pack Vol17 dependency and still there is a brown box.

My question is this; is there another dependency pack out there to fix this problem?

It's only one building but still, any advice would be most appreciated.

By the way I've downloaded hundreds of new buildings, props, trees and other stuff in the last three days, and this is the only building to show a brown box so that's pretty good!

Garion63

I've downloaded and installed CAM and all the starter packs.  Yet when I run Cleanitol using Cleanitol_CAMeLot_StarterPack_Dependencies.txt It says I have none of the Dependency files.  I am a bit confused why it is saying this.  Everything was installed using the defaults.

In the image, you can see the structure of my plugin folder.

squi

Hey, folks!

A week ago I decided to check out SC4. In two days I figured there are such things as CAM and NAM... So obviously I got them and then I felt like a maniac: downloading and downloading CAMelots... 3 days in a row I'm sitting near my PC getting all those shiny buildings on my PC. ::)

I did quite some work and figured how this stuff works. Mostly I was able to collect all the dependencies, but I still have some boxes...  &cry2

The thing is: now I have hundreds of new buildings... My plugin folder is 2gb with 2000+ files...

So what I need is a way to figure what dependences I miss...

So far I see the boxes with names:

R$$$ Stage9 Residence v2
R$$$ Stage8 Zayeed Residence

I suppose they are from "Starter Pack". But I still need a way to confirm it.

In All available CAMelots thread I found that Zayeed thing and it says that    ks_jpn MEGA Props Vol06 contains the model. But I got that installed. And still got the box. What's wrong?

Also I took Cleanitol_CAMeLot_StarterPack_Dependencies file and ran it with Cleanitol. And it says everything is fine.

BTW, I used some CAMelots with  "Euro Set only!" mark. I have no idea what that is. Can anyone help?

People, I really need your assistance, I'm feeling completely lost here  ()what()

catty

Quote from: squi on March 20, 2013, 01:40:32 PM
...In All available CAMelots thread I found that Zayeed thing and it says that    ks_jpn MEGA Props Vol06 contains the model. But I got that installed. And still got the box. What's wrong?..

At a guess it could be in one of the other ks_jpn MEGA Props Vol?? files and someone has listed 06 when i should have been ??

Not sure what or where R$$$ Stage9 Residence v2 can be found ...

On to "Euro Set only!"  take a look at this link it should hopefully answer your question a lot better than I could

http://simcity.wikia.com/wiki/Building_Sets

I wouldn't worry about the Cleanitol results at this stage.

-catty
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Jetalockhart

Boss... after I install BSC essentials, I ran its removal list using Cleanitol. but Cleanlitol removed the BSC Essential.dat from the plugin... really no problem with that?? ()what()

Cause I really can't get the logic installing the file just to remove it  ???

Jetalockhart

I see... now I feel really dumb  :-[ I broke the procedure huh...
Still... many thanks for clarifying me noob-ie curiosity.  ()stsfd()

TheKat

I didn't see this listed in the posts, but didn't get the BSC Farm stuff (particularly the reward plots) fully functional until I installed "BSC Farm Rewards SG Vol 01" http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/11917-bsc-farm-rewards-sg-vol-01/. The symptom was your environment adviser letting you know of some agricultural rewards available, but not able to actually build them.

However you also then need the PEG-MTP SUPER PACK to get the ground textures for some of the reward plots. http://www.simpeg.com/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=409

BaaderPuff

Hi!

I think this prop pack: "COBB_MEGA_Props_Vol01" should be included in the basic dependencies list. I got brown boxes on for the building "Seaside Villa" in stage 8 without it.

And probably should the lot "jestarr_HudsonGlass_BSC" be included in the basic dependancies since it generates a brown box over the mentioned factory Hudson Glass.

And also probably should the lot "jestarr_ReplogleGlobeFatory_BSC" be included in the basic dependancies since it generates a brown box over the mentioned factory Globe Factory.

Thank You!

Combined three posts.  If you have something more to add to your post, but it's been less than 24 hours and no one else has posted yet, please consider editing your original post, rather than triple posting right in a row. -Tarkus, Admin

Vee Andronov

hi peoples can u help me to find this first-0x5ad0e817_0x2dad5c69_0x430000.SC4Model?

vortext

Little more information would be helpful, like what's the lot and/or building exemplar name?
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

catty

Quote from: Vee Andronov on September 23, 2015, 12:23:49 PM
hi peoples can u help me to find this first-0x5ad0e817_0x2dad5c69_0x430000.SC4Model?

Its in a mega pack "Superstar MEGA Props Vol01"

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=755

I've been doing a picture catalog based on the first number here

http://www.city-builders.info/catalog

Afraid you can't search in here which is why I'll be added a Index list over here

http://www.city-builders.info/cb-documents/13-catalog-by-picture

:)
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

HappyDays

vortext

Ditto that. The index will come in handy!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

catty

Quote from: catty on September 23, 2015, 01:56:43 PM
Quote from: Vee Andronov on September 23, 2015, 12:23:49 PM

Its in a mega pack "Superstar MEGA Props Vol01"

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=755

I've been doing a picture catalog based on the first number here...

&ops  its the last number I think which ever one is unique anyway

Quote from: HappyDays on September 23, 2015, 02:01:10 PM
Stop being amazing, Catty.

Quote from: vortext on September 23, 2015, 02:02:54 PM
Ditto that. The index will come in handy!  :thumbsup:

No guarantees that something is going to be there and I've only been adding the ones I have pictures, but the Index can have more information as I do have a several thousand records without a matching picture.

RL is proving difficult to escape from, so as always its a bit of a work in progress.

:thumbsup: