• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badsim

Indeed have been really down lately , but that's over .

Jump !  ;D

Because something really big is on rails ....

Vnaoned . Remember that name .

This is what Vincent ( Vnaoned ) sent me on last monday ...

And that's a picture already posted there a few pages back ...

Place de la Concorde - Paris .

This famous plaza of Paris isn't only special architecturally speaking , but is also a very important place of France history . This is where LouisVI , Marie-Antoinette and finally Robespierre himself have been beheaded during the French revolution . For those who would be interested in reading more informations , here the Wiki link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Place_de_la_Concorde

My first attempt will be to use functional transit to reproduce the plaza , but the network transit being complex , if I'm not satisfied with the first results I'll switch to a fictive (eye-candy ) only reproduction - as I did for Champs Elysées .

Now , the least I can do to thank Vincent is to write here a few words about his work .

His young BATing skill will allow him very soon to sit along BATers like Porkissimo , Xannepan , Debussyman ... if you're not convinced , here a few pictures from his BATing thread at Toutsimcity.com ( with his authorization ).

I don't know for you but personally ....  :o

Vincent is mainly inspired by the city where he lives : Nantes . He his also the author of a stunning MD : Linzbourg .
This is , again , the link to his MD : http://www.toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=517794

And the link to his BATing thread at Toutsimcity.com I invite you to follow : http://www.toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=532985

Vincent ... I can't thank you enough ... not only for your BATs , but , and maybe most of all , for the salutary positive energy you're sending to me . :)

Have to thank each of you as well , speaking about positive energy , for your comments , as they finally always help me to put thing on perspective  ...

Thanks for you attention . :thumbsup:

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Rayden

That's the way to go  :thumbsup: Keep it up Ced, it's good for you, it's good for us  ;D

Fledder200

QuoteHis young BATing skill will allow him very soon to sit along BATers like Porkissimo , Xannepan , Debussyman ..

soon???? i think he is already there!! great work!!!!!!!!!  &apls

can't wait for the Place de la Concorde !!!

awsome!  :thumbsup:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

BarbarossaS

Holy s**t, those buildings look amazing! Are they available yet at toutsimcity? Because I could really use them.
Great props of la Place de la Concorde too, I'm anxiously awaiting to see what you'll do with them.

Grtz

BarbyW

It is good to see you back again, Cédric. We have missed you and I was worried as you disappeared at the same time as your part of France had those terrible storms. I hope you didn't have too bad time with them.
I wish Vincent would release some of his beautiful work. It is worthy of a wider audience.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

pvarcoe

Continued excellence as always Cedric.
Your work always thrives with "life".
May I ask what rock mod you used in the previous post?

Thanks
Phil

WC_EEND

<snip>, looks simply amazing

Language moderation...
/Tage
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

Badsim

We have , in France , that common saying :

With "if"(s) , we would put Paris in a bottle ...

Sure !

Far to be finished , that Lot still needs a lot of props ( Sims , night lightings .... love) , but , thanks to Vincent , I can already feel it will be my best Lot ever .

Rayden : I noticed you were back since a few weeks , Silvio , do you plan something in "MDing" again ? Would be great !  :)

Fledder200 : Well , by "very soon" , I meant as soon as he will upload his BATs ... Have also forgotten to precise he is still learning and is highly helped by another great BATer : Orange_o ....

BarbarossaS : Thanks for your enthusiast comments ! Vnaoned's BATs aren't yet available but , yes , he intends to upload those that you can see in his BAT thread .  ;)

pvarcoe : Hi Phil !  :) ... that superb , if not the best one , rock Mod is from Heblem . You'll find the download link in one of his post in his thread : http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=6918.20

Providing that link , I've just seen that Heblem is "Watch Out" , what does it mean ?  ()what()

BarbyW : Hi Barbara . :) Sorry for my long absence ... a big storm indeed : winds recorded at more than 190Km/H where I live ... 2 days without electricity ( middle-ages ! ) , then a week with electricity but no Internet ( 3/4-ages !  ;D ) and most of all my garden completely devastated by the fall of several trees ... I'll be back (where you know) as soon as I will have finished that current work . Bad timing ... $%Grinno$%

See you !

Cédric .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

N1_2888

&apls &apls &apls ... and some very little critisism:
I would change the position of some of that eight allegories which protude the fences.

Quote from: Badsim on March 06, 2009, 04:46:31 AM
Far to be finished , that Lot still needs a lot of props ( Sims , night lightings .... love) , but , thanks to Vincent , I can already feel it will be my best Lot ever .
I hope, they it will also get two fountains. ;)

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

wouanagaine

Quote from: N1_2888 on March 06, 2009, 05:54:54 AM
I hope, they will also get two fountains. ;)
And much more cars :), this plaza is a real mess or should I say The real mess

Vincent is really talended, I hope he will release thoses BATs soon, and I'm pretty sure that once finished, the lot will but all his stuff in their full glory

Too bad to hear you've been hardly hit by the storm. Good luck with your garden cleaning. I know it is a pain, I've bit hit by same kind of storm in August.

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

XoX

Mmmmh, I don't like the base textures...But to part that I like very much!
C'est dans les ténèbres que l'on voit la lumière...et dans la lumière que l'on voit les ténèbres...

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=5339.40

art128

Oh My !!  that's just awesome Cedric ! That plaza looks really wonderful my friend. &apls &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

toxicpiano

Vincent's BATs are wonderful!
Is he planning on releasing any?
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

vnaoned

Wonderful bat as I told you, the texture I was thincking about for the road is something like this :

I quite agree with the idea of a messy place, as Wouanegaine said,
you should thinck about much more cars, we're not in "province" here! We're in PARIS Eh... ANTIGONE! (Of course!)

I will use this stand which is given to me to thank each of you for your really nice comments.

And, Cédric, keep going, you're getting better and better, no doubt about it.

Emperor Stormont

Looking fantastic Cédric, would agree some more cars would finish it off, but I know you have a great eye for detail so I don't doubt the finished article will look absolutely fantastic.

Have to also comment on your props vnaoned, as well as the small selection of buildings I've seen from you. Truly wonderful, I am incredibly impressed and very much look forward to using them in my cities :)

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

BarbarossaS

Stunning, Cedric, absolutely stunning!
In just a few days you create this wonderful lot  ;D ;D
It's obvious we're seeing a true master at work  :P

Can't wait to see it finished!

Fledder200

&apls
awsome!! i can't wait for the final version of your Place de la Concorde !!
are you gonna put a guillotine with Queen Marie Antoinette in there as wel??  ;)
your a big inspiration for me, the way you strech the games limits is truely from an other world!
Because of you, i even changed my Amserdam Vanderaap buildings for Porkissimo , Xannepan Paris buildings
you are my Hero  ()stsfd()

can't wait for Vincent's BAT releases, i know it going to be amazing!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

Pat

Cedric wow simply stunning here and I am sooooo glad you are back!!! Those bats from vincent are simple wonderful and I can soo see where you are saying he can rival Porkie!!! Stunning and breath taking!!!!!!

about what you asked on "Watch Out" that means that a member is not acting like a good member of the sc4d community should have...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

BarbyW

Sorry to hear about the damage to the garden, Cédric. I understand your pain as we had the same thing happen to us in Ireland. At least a garden can be repaired and you are all right.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Orange_o_

:o

Cédric, Carlos and Vincent : It's a shock trio  :thumbsup:

I am really sorry for your trees.

Your Place de la Concorde is really magnificent, but I would be in the opinion of vincent concerning the texture of the road, but I saw an evolution on the debussy showcase

Orange

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °