• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

FAN sidewalks

Started by thdout210, February 11, 2015, 08:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thdout210

is there a mod for the addition of sidewalks on the fractionally angled avenues, or am i missing something?

pxljce

This is the link to Nekopanchi's mod: http://hide-inoki.com/bbs/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=800 I think it should cover most of what you want and if you go through the readme you'll see it has a variety of options for how exactly the mod works. Hope this helps.

thdout210

Quote from: pxljce on February 12, 2015, 02:20:55 AM
This is the link to Nekopanchi's mod: http://hide-inoki.com/bbs/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=800 I think it should cover most of what you want and if you go through the readme you'll see it has a variety of options for how exactly the mod works. Hope this helps.
Thanks alot for your help! yes, well, for the most part it did

i am still unable to have sidewalks at the fan corners as seen below

any suggestions, or is this possibly a glitch or something? i might mention i am on the app store mac version of sc4

isii94

These curves probably got added after the mod was released, so they couldn't have been included in the first place.
MD coming soon...

thdout210

Quote from: isii94 on February 12, 2015, 11:47:44 AM
These curves probably got added after the mod was released, so they couldn't have been included in the first place.

is there anything i can download that you know about? i have googled endlessly with no success...

mgb204

I have templates from my sandstone mod for this piece, if you want these in Maxis white, send me a PM with your e-mail address and I can easily whip one up for you. There are also two NWM transitions missing textures one for the TLA7 and one for RD-6, I forget exactly, if you want these as well, just let me know.

Note these don't work like the Jap NAM facelift, the textures always show and do not change wealth.

thdout210

Quote from: mgb204 on February 12, 2015, 02:35:54 PM
I have templates from my sandstone mod for this piece, if you want these in Maxis white, send me a PM with your e-mail address and I can easily whip one up for you. There are also two NWM transitions missing textures one for the TLA7 and one for RD-6, I forget exactly, if you want these as well, just let me know.

Note these don't work like the Jap NAM facelift, the textures always show and do not change wealth.

sounds Great, thank you!

mgb204

Done :).

If anybody else wants the file, just ask.

It covers the Far-Diag avenue piece and a number of NWM RD-6/TLA 6 and TLA 7 transitions which also have no sidewalks.

vinlabsc3k

Why don't you attach to the topic? ;)
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

belfastsocrates

Quote from: mgb204 on February 12, 2015, 06:09:50 PM
Done :).

If anybody else wants the file, just ask.

It covers the Far-Diag avenue piece and a number of NWM RD-6/TLA 6 and TLA 7 transitions which also have no sidewalks.

I'd love a copy as well please :)
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

mgb204

@ vinlabsc3k - Good point, I'm so used to the STEX where all my posts seem to have a couple MB to share for this, that I didn't realise I could do that. Much simpler for little fixes like this. Note: this file covers those pieces for the original Maxis White Sidewalks.

If you use either Paeng's Sandstone or Moonlights' Super Light Asphalt, the equivilent file is covered by my Sandstone Euro NAM and SLA Add-ons Mods respectively.