• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Elevated rail to glr on-slope, diagonal

Started by engardo, January 01, 2010, 01:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

engardo

Hello everyone, I really like trams in my cities and since I found straight on-slope transition from elevated rail to glr I started to combine my glr network with elevated rail, mostly in mountains for something like bridges, but I didn't find diagonal transition and it's a pitty because it would fit there very much. So i'm wondering if there is somewhere diagonal on-slope transition from elevated rail to glr. I hope you will help me. Thank you very much

gardenwong

Sorry,NAM team haven't made this pizzle piece yet :-[
俺がã,¬ãƒ³ãƒ€ãƒ ã wwwwww

engardo

Thanks for answer, however i don't like it  ;). It seems I have to wait till NAM team, which makes great work :thumbsup:, will do the piece...

megabalta

They're probably on it. Sorry this'll be off topic, but where did you get the glr catenaries? I've been searching for these for ages. Thank you.

MandelSoft

Well, actually, there hasn't been any work on the GLR lately (other developments are taking up our resources). Besides, transit modeling has always been a bottleneck for the NAM Team. I have my strong doubts that it will be included in the NAM 31
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

NCGAIO

Quote from: megabalta on January 15, 2013, 03:11:56 AM
Sorry this'll be off topic, but where did you get the glr catenaries? I've been searching for these for ages. Thank you.

I think these are the models ...

Edit : http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=6316.msg246433#msg246433

vortext

NCGAIO, you or a moderator might want to revise the link as it takes you to a reply form for an old thread. Moreover the thread concerns a mod which has catenaries on each side of the tracks while the one in engardo's pic has catenaries in the middle, which I'm curious about as well.  ;)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

NCGAIO

Sorry for the lapse ... the link to the exact post is  ...

Rail_Catenaries_Mod versão HD

... is a model exactly like the one shown in the first photo, with the catenary placed in the center.

vortext

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

megabalta