• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

Terring7 - Thanks !

Battlecat - Thanks ! However, you'll see in January where the road leads..  ;)

noahclem - I'm glad you liked the coast line. About the road, see the reply to Battlecat !

canyonjumper - Thank you my friend !

io_bg - it is ! thank for the comment Ioan.

marsh - I'm glad you liked the photoshoping Marsh, i'll try to make some more for you.

Tomas Neto - E sim, há um efeito de sombra estilizada feito no photoshop. Ainda bem que você gosta do meu amigo!

calibanX - Thanks Geoff ! But keep your curiosity for January !

penguin007 - That's quite a nice comment, Will ! i'm glad you enjoyed this town my friend. About that rail yard, i get inspired by looking over commie cities in Google Earth.

Ricky112233 - I use google earth for inspiration, but actually what we see is quite difficult to make in the game. About the building, well I think it looks quite nice there..  $%Grinno$%

Skimbo - it is because I liked that train skin, However, i've changed it and now a more old looking train skin is installed. Thank for the comment!

Gilikov1994 - Thank Giel !!

riiga - thanks you very much for your comment Riiga !

kbieniu7 - hehehe, tjhat's a funny comment Kamil ! Thanks for it, you made my day!  ;D

Sciurus - Merci, Guillaume ! (and thanks for the brief german lesson too  :P )

Kazan - Winter Night..

That's all for today, comments and critics are welcomed !

-Arthur.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

riiga

What can I say? It's just absolutly beautiful!  &apls

peter007

Wow great work. It looks a very spacious picture

nbvc

kbieniu7

Nice idea with wide avenue from NWM, but I think it's quite unuseful? 
I really like dirty district with modernistic buildings, on the other side of the river.
Also quite interesting is your photoshoping with cars' lights, but it seems that other streets are empty :D

Kamil
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Skimbo

The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

Sciurus

Excellent &apls &apls, und kein Problem für deine kleine Deutschnachricht $%Grinno$%

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Battlecat

Fantastic work!  I like that last night shot, it's an interesting effect that reminds me of time lapse photos of cities. 

noahclem

Nice update  :thumbsup:  I really like the walled "kremlin"-type area and your night shots, especially the mosaic. I'm curious where the rail at the top of the mosaic goes--is that a rail yard or an approach to a large terminus? Anyway, well done  &apls

aliek

Klassny CJ!!!  &apls

Many time ago I saw that gorgeous W2W baroque style building near the roundabout with Debussyman's Siegessaule, do you know where can I find it? By the way, whose is that church with two domes near the roundabout with the fountain? lately I'm recreating Berlin and I think that church really looks like Berlin's catholic cathedral.

Spasibo zaranee!

art128

Thanks everyone !

noahclem - Ahah, you'll see in the next update where those rails leads !

aliek - Well I assume you're talking about corner one just left corner of Debussyman's Siegessaule, if yes, unfortunately it was on the old SimCityPolska site, but since they had to redo it almost all plugins are lost, if only I knew its name I could send it to you via mail... Going to check that ingame...

Continue to post comments people ! I'm preparing the next update, will be tomorrow or Saturday ! ;)

Props & Texture Catalog

metasmurf

art128

Quote from: aliek on December 16, 2010, 10:56:40 AM
Klassny CJ!!!  &apls

Many time ago I saw that gorgeous W2W baroque style building near the roundabout with Debussyman's Siegessaule, do you know where can I find it? By the way, whose is that church with two domes near the roundabout with the fountain? lately I'm recreating Berlin and I think that church really looks like Berlin's catholic cathedral.

Spasibo zaranee!

Found its name, it's the Polonia Palace Hotel !

Props & Texture Catalog

aliek

Thanks a lot! I had it in my old plugins folder!

About the Berlin's cathedral I've seen is a Keli's bat by now not available to download.

io_bg

Great mosaics, mon ami, I particularly like the second one from the bottom &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

kwakelaar

Again such great looking updates, it all looks wonderful.

Tomas Neto

Awesome!!! Really fantastic update!!!  &apls &apls

A primeira imagem noturna parece ser de uma cidade de verdade, de tão perfeita que ficou!!! E o efeito que você fez na água do rio ficou maravilhoso!!! Parabéns por mais esta linda atualização Arthur!!!   :thumbsup:

ecoba

Really nice work, Arthur ! I love the scale of your cities- they have grand places and narrow W2W neighbourhoods so close to each other; yet perfectly !

Great work :)

Ethan

Aaron Graham

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

cubby420

Wonderfully dark and cold feeling. There is an atmospheric consistency to these pics that I just love.