• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Calling Cards

Started by armagin, June 01, 2010, 06:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armagin

Hello! I've been following this project a bit and am interested in getting involved, however judging from the current stage of the game you are at I'll be of no use I'd like to leave my "calling card" with a list of relevant skills so that hopefully I can help out somewhere down the line so here you go:

email:

skills:
- Web page design and development (I think you need one still)
- Texture and Graphic Design
- 3D modeling and design
- Sound and Audio Engineering / Editing
- Certified Cisco Network associate (I really don't think this will come in handy)

- By Day I am a Chef so if any of you get hungry come crash for drinks and food at my Restaurant in Guelph Ontario (I modeled it for google earth ;)

43°32'40.16"N
80°14'51.40"W

Cheers, Hope I can help!
Check out a journey through Heavenshire over on Simtropolis: http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=716

townscape

I can always accept some help on the interface and general style of the project. Web design is similar.
Contact me so we can work together and just post in the forums any ideas or remarks you may have on the work done

I wish I was in at least 1000km of that place, Chef, cuz I'm hungry! Is it the Cornerstone?

funny how I link the banner to the only place I ever post :)
The Greatest place to get a game name

Nique

Oh man, to bad the world is that big.. i would come over and diner ;). Anyway, i have plans to go to Canada in the near future.
Proudly developer of

armagin

Aye Aye it is the Cornerstone (vegetarian food, just for the heads up) I've been looking a bit on the interface and such and can say I'm impressed so far, I'll definitely put in my two cents though. Hopefully I'll cya folks sometime ;)
Check out a journey through Heavenshire over on Simtropolis: http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=716