• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vale Paulista - Coroados

Started by Tomas Neto, June 04, 2009, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terring7

100.000 views? Pretty awesome!! &dance &dance

Plenty of cool stuff, especially the neighbourhood with the football field and the walkways. Keep it up :)&apls
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Tomas Neto

Terring7
100.000 views? Pretty awesome!!
Plenty of cool stuff, especially the neighbourhood with the football field and the walkways. Keep it up.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Elias, thank you my friend!!! Many thanks!!!

Teaser

Nanami

Nice town! I like those marinas!  :thumbsup:

Rady

Hi Tomas,

still stunning work that you are presenting here!
If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it. It's much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.

Visit my BAT thread: Slow BAT steady - Rady's first BAT attemtps

Calisto

noahclem

Nice teaser Tomas, I especially like the look of that green peninsula  :thumbsup:

wallasey

Looking good there mate!

Bet a few good views can be had from the promontory above the harbour!

bat

Really nice teaser! Looking forward to more of this area... ;)

Tomas Neto

Nice town! I like those marinas!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you my friend!!!

Rady
Hi Tomas,
still stunning work that you are presenting here!
Wow, many thanks Rady!!!

Calisto
Nice.
Thank you!!!

noahclem
Nice teaser Tomas, I especially like the look of that green peninsula.
Hi Noah, thank you!!!

wallasey
Looking good there mate!
Bet a few good views can be had from the promontory above the harbour!
Hahaha, I think that can be possible!!! Thank you Wallasey!!!

bat
Really nice teaser! Looking forward to more of this area...
bat, many thanks!!!

packersfan
Wow, incredible area around that lake.  So much park area!  Beautiful, so realistic!
Thanks a lot my friend!!!

And once again we are in Itanhaém, more precisely in the dock neighborhood called Zavuvus, where is found the peninsula of the lighthouse. This area of the city has a strong relation with the peninsula, because good part of the area was built, and alone remained the area of the peninsula with native forest, to which is preserved with big care by all citizens.

noahclem

I love that peninsula Tomas, great use of MMPs!  &apls

art128

One of the best peninsula i've ever seen for sure, great work tomas! Maybe the second quay of the marina from the left is a bit too long compared to the space required for the boat to left. But over all excellent work. The first picture is worth the HoF in my opinion. ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

nedalezz

That is very, very pretty!

I love how green and alive your pictures always are :)

ricardomiranda

Nice mosaic, going to rock hall of fame !

bat

This area is looking so beautiful! Great work!!!
my 8600th post...

Schulmanator

Such a cheerful and awesome landscape!  &apls
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Tomas Neto

noahclem
I love that peninsula Tomas, great use of MMPs!
Thanks a lot Noah, many thanks!!!

art128
One of the best peninsula i've ever seen for sure, great work tomas! Maybe the second quay of the marina from the left is a bit too long compared to the space required for the boat to left. But over all excellent work. The first picture is worth the HoF in my opinion.
Wow..., thank you very much Arthur!!! Yeah my friend, I'll participate in the SC4 picture competition, in the future, with that image!!!

nedalezz
That is very, very pretty!
I love how green and alive your pictures always are
Nedalezz, thanks a lot!!!

ricardomiranda
Nice mosaic, going to rock hall of fame!
Many many thanks Ricardo!!!

bat
This area is looking so beautiful! Great work!!!
my 8600th post...
Thank you bat, and congrats about your 8600th post my friend!!!

Schulmanator
Such a cheerful and awesome landscape!
Hi Bruce, thank you!!!

Teaser

bat

Calisto

wallasey

Very tidy teaser there! Likin it alot!