• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steeltrap

Need help! can not access my account. First forgot my password tried to reset but unable saying account not active. so I use the link in my email to activate it but than says user account active. I know that's right because I have used my account for a long time. Well long story short My old computer was becoming to old and I had to many plugins. So deleted SCD4 and stop playing for awhile. But now I have a new computer so I am starting fresh with all new plugins. Here is the deal I don't know if my username is right to besides I cant remember my password. All I have to go by is my active email that you guys are picking up because I even tried just starting a new account but I can not because my account is active. So there is my problem please help me!

kimcar

Hello buddy . can`t get access too. What can i do for go to thanks

Trainmaster423

I am attempting to log in to my account on the LEX.  I made it years ago and it's been inactive a long while.  Upon trying to log in, I'm told my username (the one I'm using here) or password is incorrect.  When I tried registering, I found that this name was taken; by me about 6-8 years ago I hope.  Additionally, I'm told by the website I can't reset my password if I've never activated the account in the first place, which I'm almost certain I did.  I'd rather not make a duplicate account if I don't need to, but if it turns out there's a Tm423 on the LEX already, I guess that's what I'll have to do.

Indiana Joe

This sign in page appears to not be working.  It just flashes when I try to sign in; nothing happens.  However signing in from the LEX home page works.

Legatus.Legionis

Greetings and Salutations.

I think I might have goofed up on my registering for the LEXX.

My username/email where both to have a ".", and I think I might have accidentally used the "_" in either or both, then tried to correct it.  Getting the "already registered..."

I think I also posted this request in the wrong forum.

Sorry about screwing it up.

Thanks for your help.

Legatus.Legionis

danny_power

Hi.

I have problems to access the LEX, I don't remember what is the e-mail associated to my username and I can't reset the password.
My username on the LEX is the same as what I have here:

danny_power

Jmouse

Legatus.Legionis

Almost there.

I no longer get the "APE" which is great.

The only "activation email" I got was for the forum.

It must have sent it to the incorrect/misspelled email.

Jmouse

themaroonday

This many people need help accessing the LEX... ()what()
--Themaroonday

ozyspud

Hi,
  The problem I have is not accessing the LEX but the opposite I can't sign out. Every time I try it sends me back to the home.

Jmouse

I see no problems with your account, and it really isn't necessary to sign out.

nathkel

What i thought is my password (it could one of 4 i use between the various Sim sites) is not being accepted by the new Lex Login screen. My username is nathkel & my OLD email address is nathkel@yahoo.com (which has been hijacked by spammers and i can't access it anymore). My new email is n a t h k e l @ y m a i l . c o m, (no spaces of course), if that helps.

Jmouse

Ernestmaxis

I can't loggin either

My e-mail is ernestachterberg@hotmail.com
Accountname is Ernestmaxis

What can I do?

guacamolem

I stayed logged on to the LEX last night & saw this morning that I was having trouble accessing the pages of my searches so I closed the LEX (did not sign out) & tried to access it again from SC4 home page & found I had to sign on again only when I did I only received this message:

An internal error occurred in the server. Please try again later

I tried to see what news there was of this but it seems nothing is mentioned yet & though it doesn't relate to my problem, this was the closest relevant topic I could find to post under.

xannepan

Jmouse

I tried to log in, too, and saw nothing but an error message, even after a reboot. This is something I cannot fix, so we will just have to wait until someone discovers the problem and finds a remedy.

CasperVg

Seems like either there are too many connections to the LEX database currently, hence it can't process people logging in. I believe I saw the same issue on the forums ("SMF Could not connect to the database, too many connections" earlier today. Jeronij will have to contact his host and see what's up.

EDIT: It seems to be back up
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

guiloli

Quote from: CasperVg on November 01, 2013, 09:24:34 AM
Seems like either there are too many connections to the LEX database currently, hence it can't process people logging in. I believe I saw the same issue on the forums ("SMF Could not connect to the database, too many connections" earlier today. Jeronij will have to contact his host and see what's up.
same here