• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seanallenpearce

i registered and the lex says  incorrect login por qua?

callagrafx

Because you didn't activate the account (probably because the email got filtered)....it's activated now.  Now remember to use the download list in combination with the download manager...it will save you oodles of time.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Kumba

Hello,

I tried to log in with my user name dirk

But my password doesnt seem to work anymore, I've used it many times before and this is the first time it stopped working.

Could you reset the password and email it to me at (Edit by barbyw: Please do not post email addresses in the forums
Thank you.
______ F L Y  S C A G J E T S ______
The Most Reliable, Helpful, Diverse SimCity Aerospace Group LOTs BATs and MODs

BarbyW

Your LEX access was stopped for the duration of your ban. I have now opened it and your old password should now work again.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Alecks

Hello

My username is Alecks and when I click register it doesn't work

could you help me please?

thank you :-\ &apls ()stsfd() &mmm

callagrafx

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Alecks

tarmithius

I registered and never received the activation email for the file exchange. Username: tarmithius

lilred731

Hello,

I have sent two emails to the webmaster before finding this thread.  I am not able to log into the BSC Lex due to the fact that I suffered a computer crash in March and am only getting back online now.  I don't recall receiving an email with the link.  It must have been deleted due to inactivity.  If you need any more information just ask.  Thank you for your assistance.

BarbyW

I cannot find you registered at the LEX. If you are usign a different username to lilred731 please let me know. If not register again and you will be activated

lilred731

lilred731

Upon re-registering I received the following error:  You have entered invalid data !
The following seems incorrect ...
Username already registered ...

callagrafx

Quote from: lilred731 on July 05, 2007, 03:47:10 PM
Upon re-registering I received the following error:  You have entered invalid data !

fixed now...sorry for the delay

lilred731

Callagrafx,  Thanks for the help, however I am still unable to register.  I still have the same error.

You have entered invalid data !
The System Quality Controller ... (picture above) ... is having problems with the data you entered..

If possible could you delete the account so I my re-register?

callagrafx

exsun

So I think I registered sometime ago but have been away...I do not remember my LEX password.   &mmm  It would be nice to have a forgotten password link on the LEX login page as well.  Can I have my LEX account reset or how does the process work?

Thanks in advance,

Exsun

callagrafx

BarbyW

exsun

SgtJoeDes

Hello

Well, I have been absent for sometime. Now that I'm back I can't log into the exchange to see whats new. Can you please re-instate my account. Thanks. User:SgtJoeDes
SgtJoeDes