• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Beach babes

Started by Diggis, February 19, 2010, 03:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diggis

Some of you may remember these from Barby's BorderTown beach challenge:

Quote from: BarbyW on June 18, 2009, 03:32:10 AM

Since I did these for her she's been bugging me to package these and get them released.  However, I wanted a little more so began playing:

There are 15 different player arrangements with different times of play.  I would like to do some more props, but for now I'm going to package up these with the MM plops Barby has done for me.

thingfishs

cool, that's a good idea :thumbsup: I'll definitely be throwing a few of these around.

kimcar

&apls &apls Wow this is a very good idea. Great work

MattyFo

Great Stuff!!! This will be a great addition to any beaches!  Are the MM plopables or are they their own lots?

!!!!GO HABS GO!!!!

j-dub

Huh. Never saw these before. There are a lot of horse drawn carriages here is all I know. What decade is this beach scene again?

Pat

Shaun looking wonderful there man!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Jmouse

Nice! I have a photo layout of them - or at least some of them - but not the plopables. Hope they'll be available soon.

Diggis

The ones Barby has used are MM plops, the volleyball sets will be lots as it gave me options for timing the players and using props families.  I'll also be doing some more lots in the future, including some surfers, kids playing and campfires.

jmyers2043

I like the beach volley ball a lot. A definate download for me. I had thought of doing that myself but see the project is in capable hands.

The beach babes from Barby's Bordertown pictures are a bit hard hard to see and I think it's because the blankets are very colorful.

<edit> how about a beach volley ball stadium ... maybe the size of a 3X3 lot. Would have some bleachers, a stand for the judge, and refreshments. Could be a 'real' park similar to the baseball field and football pitch.
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)