• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simmer's Lotting Lab.

Started by Simmer2, December 11, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyberius06

Oh, yeah it's still fantastic! :) &apls
I think, I'll be able to use this version in my first city (where I'm planning to make my own roundhouse rail yard), well after I cut the fences out, as I'm making "complex-ish" rail yards, and the fences not fit on such a  setup I guess... :)

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Nevermore

STR, not bad ... joke  ;)  Another masterpiece  :thumbsup:

Simmer2

Thank you Tibi and Nevermore

New smaller version of SM2 Heritage Roundhouse is now online. This new lot (SM2_MV_Heritage Roundhouse) is 8X14, 6 tiles shorter than the previous at 14X14.

Linky http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3501

Simmer2/Nick

PS first page has been amended http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=17211.0
________________________________________________________________________________

Simmer2

Hello everyone.

I'm now in the process of finalizing other projects. The next big release is going to be the container project, which will include an intermodal starter kit yard.

Here is a couple of pics as a reminder. (these lots are just show and tell place holders)

Nick
________________________________________________________________________________

praiodan

Ohh dear, I'll be soooo looking forward to seeing them finished. Keep up your great work.  &apls

Kitsune

I was going to build a intermodal n scale lay out before the Canadian dollar tanked, I'm very much going to love this.
~ NAM Team Member

Simmer2

Thanks!

Creating more props for this project and a massive family library for maximum variation.

CO1

SImmer2/Nick

c.p.

Nice:thumbsup:  The big crane thing (not sure what its called exactly) in the previous picture is incredibly well textured.

Simmer2

Thanks Brian!

Next set of props coming along nicely. The reach stacker is almost done. A few more tweaks and it should be ready. It will come in different angles as well.

Simmer2

Vizoria

The props look HD fabulous!

Simmer2

Thanks Viz!

While I work on the container project I have decided to release the abandoned train stop I created several pages back.
Here is the link http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3504 and page 1 has been amended.

It is still a passenger station but freight trains will happily cross it, therefore you will not have to build a side rail. Also as a bonus it is fully compatible with Maxis vanilla rail.

Here are a few pics.

Simmer2

Simcoug

It's always fun to see how creative folks can get with just the basic Maxis props.  Nice work!   :thumbsup:

feyss

Really great  :thumbsup:

BTW, is the kind of telecommunication mast, just next to it, one of your creations?

Simmer2

Hi Matt. Thanks for the comment! I'm confused though, which Maxis props are you talking about?

@Feyss, yup they are mine, I released a set of 4 a while ago. Here is the link http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3438

Simmer2/Nick

noahclem

Great work as always  &apls &apls  Really enjoying how the container project is coming along and the little rail station is a nice addition as well.

AsimPika3172

I like it!!! Keep moving forward!  &apls  :thumbsup:  :bnn:
I loves Sim City forever!

Simmer2

Hi noa ;D

Thank you AsimPika3172

Fantozzi over at ST pointed out the Hanjin box as being too dark and saturated therefore I re-did it.....and added a special one too :D

Simmer2

reddonquixote

These are looking amazing. I agree with the comment about the crane-thingy as well.. textures are sensational  :thumbsup:
Pay heed to the tales of old wives. It may well be that they alone keep in memory what it was once needful for the wise to know.

FrankU

matias93

Fantozzi was right, now the Hanjin ones look much more blend on the group.

And getting on the hype of extra containers, maybe you could add MSC, CMA-CGM and UASC ones (considering they are some of the biggest container shipping companies in the world)

"Lets be scientists and as such, remember always that the purpose of politics is not freedom, nor authority, nor is any principle of abstract character,
but it is to meet the social needs of man and the development of the society"

— Valentín Letelier, 1895