• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simmer's Lotting Lab.

Started by Simmer2, December 11, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seaman

gn_leugim

now that looks much better now indeed, looks like old/abandoned ;)

vinlabsc3k

Yes it's much better, :thumbsup:
but it would be perfect with a shelter on both side. ;)
I hope that the graffiti are on both sides of the shelters. ::)
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

Shark7

Simmer2

Thank you everyone. I'm already working on a 3rd generation version which will have nite lights. Pics will be shown soon.

On another note, final preparations are underway to ensure a smooth release of my pipes project.
We should have lift off in 48 hours or so :)

Nick
________________________________________________________________________________

dyoungyn

Oh I just can't wait until they are released.  They look just as fantastic as they always have been.

Vizoria

What a set! And there are slope-conforming pieces too! Well done!

I was wondering if there are any angled pieces i.e. straight piece angled upwards 15 degrees, 30 degrees and 45 degrees?

Simmer2

Thank you dyoungyn

Hi Vizoria Perhaps there will be an expansion set coming soon......

Here is an update on the Abandoned Train Station....with night lights.

Simmer2/Nick

________________________________________________________________________________

matias93

That thing has already many places reserved on my low wealth suburbs  &hlp

"Lets be scientists and as such, remember always that the purpose of politics is not freedom, nor authority, nor is any principle of abstract character,
but it is to meet the social needs of man and the development of the society"

— Valentín Letelier, 1895

Seaman

nice!  &apls

You said, that you aim for a set of several abandoned stations. I have an idea for the lighting for another station. Try including a line of lamps - and leave some of them out. Maybe this will create the effect of broken lamps and give a wore-down look (or it looks just rubish, I don't know).

Simmer2

Thank you matias93

Actually, Seaman You can see the missing bulbs effect on the night shots above. The lights are placed under the long canopy but they are staggered thus simulating burnt out bulbs.  ;D

You will now find my pipe set here http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31315-sm2-aqueduct/ or here http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3405

Nick

feyss

Looks nice, as always  ;)

kelis

Thanks for the pipe set, it is really nice  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

kbieniu7

Awesome work! I think we really missed such HD pipelines, thank you very much!  :)

And this abandoned station - sweet!
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Simmer2

Thank you  feyss, kelis and kbieniu7.

New project! (among all the others :D)

These are the base to build something that is missing in SC4.
Can you guess what it is?

vester

The trains looks good.

If you brighten up the black you will be able to see more details.
It will also correspond more with what you will see in real life and not what you think you see.

Take a picture of a black object. Take it into Gimp, Photoshop or other image editing program,
you will see that black is not just black, but more dark grey and white is not whit but a light grey.

Krasner

Quote from: Simmer2 on October 19, 2016, 08:07:43 AMThese are the base to build something that is missing in SC4. Can you guess what it is?

It looks like north-american/New York subway cars as props. Am I right ? It looks pretty cool  :satisfied:

(A subway depot maybe ?)
ANARCHIST !!

Jack_wilds

been lurking about for awhile now...  like all the proposed work and even proposing a few train cars adn engines to be used as town park relics and even abandoned stock...    ??? :satisfied:

I really like the pipe set, however I ran into a snaffu, in that i can't get it to be damn'd up... is anyone else having this issue?... %confuso

back to the hiking  :popcorn:

Simmer2

@vester Agreed, I already have several versions ready and will post pics soon.

@maharadjahdesaboum You win!!

@Jack_wilds Uhmm, it works on my rig.

belfastsocrates

Depot loveliness! I need to think now where I'll place it :D

Are you considering a Euro-style subway train prop in addition to the US type? Maybe the snazzy new trains planned for the London Underground  ::)  :satisfied:

A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde