• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

What are you listening to right now?

Started by TheTeaCat, January 17, 2007, 02:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TopCliff

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on December 30, 2007, 10:23:44 PM
Then why do you listen to it?  :D

I don't. My parents do, and they play it real loud. Unfortunately, even my loudest music can't full tune it out. I'm listening to one of my favorites:

Bruce Springsteen - Girls In Their Summer Clothes. It's scary that I have this whole song memorized.
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

sepsis

what has arisen must come to pass
what is past must be resurrected
we are the devil and we are god
we are timeless
                  and you are dead!

Cjah

oldrogue

Black Sabbath...a bit of finger (from their first album and the only one I ever liked)
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

sebes

The music in the Lord of the Rings III - The battle of Gondor - that is on TV right now...
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

TopCliff

John Lennon - Imagine. If only he were alive today . . .
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

Tarkus

King Crimson--"Larks' Tongues In Aspic, Part Two", one of the live versions on The Great Deceiver live set.

Fantastic stuff. 

Quote from: TopCliff on January 01, 2008, 01:07:36 PM
John Lennon - Imagine. If only he were alive today . . .

I hear ya . . .

-Alex (Tarkus)

oldrogue

Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

TopCliff

John Lennon - Stand By Me

Then, after that, some Springsteen. I don't know what, but it'll be Springsteen.

Shadow Assassin

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Tarkus

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on January 02, 2008, 11:16:38 PM
Yes - Close to the Edge

Excellent choice. :thumbsup:  It's hard to go wrong with a song in which the open lines reference rearranging one's liver to "the solid mental grace".  Gotta love Jon Anderson's lyrics.   :D

Right now I'm listening to King Crimson - "One More Red Nightmare"

In a Crimson mood I guess, though this time, I have the iPod on shuffle, so it's merely coincidence this time.

-Alex

Une_ame

Naked Brother Band "Crazy car".....

Yes, I've a 2nd grader at home :D.
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

xxdita

Green Day & U2 - The Saints Are Coming
next up: American Idiot

Krio

TopCliff

I'm listening to a classic.

Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing.

xxdita

was Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats
now Metallica - Enter Sandman
next up Bjork - Violently Happy

sepsis

what has arisen must come to pass
what is past must be resurrected
we are the devil and we are god
we are timeless
                  and you are dead!

Une_ame

Fatal Bazooka : "Crêpes au Froment" et "Autoclash"
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

sebes

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN